Why is there no Zong appreciation thread?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by KouchLoch, Apr 3, 2012.

1. ^ RIP Zeus

2. I feel no pain when I'm ashing a blunt though :eek:

3. wordd? didn't know blue dot made zongs thats dope, my friends got a 2 ft straight blue dot

4. my buddy has a like a 2 foot SOUR zong,ill tryt o get some pics of it next time im over there.

5. first time i ever smoked a bong, way back in high school was out of my friends two foot zong. absolutely destroyed me.

6. #26 KouchLoch, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    I finally got around to posting my pics. Here is one my two (soon to be three) zongs. Yes, it is GonG. Yes it's chuggy and hard to clear, but I still LOVE them!

EDIT: I also got a new pic of all my pieces in one place this morning...

Attached Files:

7. One thing you may notice in the second pic... the kinks on the sour are rounder than the kinks on the zong on the left. I believe this is a major design difference between the Sour pieces and the Zong pieces from Blue Dot. Sour is made by Sour John out of San Diego if I'm not mistaken.

8. as promised i was able to get some pics of my buddies sour zong.
    the slider thats on there isnt the sour slider though,he still has the sour one that came with it but the one pictured with the bong is the party slider.that thing can easily hold a gram.

Attached Files: