Using the eGo-T or Rempen vs MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marsdude, Apr 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"SkinsGuru"']

you take the risk . . . i would know and yes, hash does smell like hash (oil or not) . . . any cop is trained to know the smell of hash . ..[/quote]

I've vaped in front of a library which is right next to a police station. They have no idea what it is. Hell, most pot heads have never seen an omicron in their life.

Also, you don't load hash in there. It's wax and oils which barely smell. I have no idea what fucked up logic you had to make a statement that "cops are trained hash."

Forums are meant to share information, not misinform others. After reading what you read, I highly doubt you've ever used or owned a nice vape pen before. Don't post negatively about a product you've never used.

2. look . . . i don't know what state you live in . . . in AZ, the cops know what hash oil an wax look and smell like . . . if they see someone with their eyes glazed over vaping from an e-cig (thc enriched or not) they are going to ask to see the device (has happened to me multiple times already and i am a AZ cardholder) . . . they will look at the juice, take the atty's off and look at them, smell them . . . they are trained to know the difference . . . unfortunately for them, and fortunately for others they cannot tell the difference between e-cig juice with or without thc so they won't care . . . even as a card holder i am not allowed to partake in public, so that's the only reason i use the vaporizer at all . . .

3. and . . . i'm not ripping on the product, i'm simply stating, for those who choose to error on the side of caution, that the e-cig with thc enriched e-juice is more discreet . . .

4. [quote name='"SkinsGuru"']

look . . . i don't know what state you live in . . . in AZ, the cops know what hash oil an wax look and smell like . . . if they see someone with their eyes glazed over vaping from an e-cig (thc enriched or not) they are going to ask to see the device (has happened to me multiple times already and i am a AZ cardholder) . . . they will look at the juice, take the atty's off and look at them, smell them . . . they are trained to know the difference . . . unfortunately for them, and fortunately for others they cannot tell the difference between e-cig juice with or without thc so they won't care . . . even as a card holder i am not allowed to partake in public, so that's the only reason i use the vaporizer at all . . .[/quote]

Oh I see.. I apologize about the misunderstanding. I thought you were making things up on the spot as cops would never care about ecigs or what ever you're using here as long as you aren't bothering anyone (hell I used to use an no2 in public and that's a huge vape.

I do live in California which is a lot more lenient on marijuana. I've never heard of cops going as far as to check your ecigs. Again, sorry!

5. no worries . . . i wish all states were as lenient as CA and CO . . . must be the C part . . . lol

6. Just found this for regular e-cig threading. Someone is selling it on Ebay for $12 as well. Any opinions on this? It looks like the same to me. Uses the same silicon mouth piece and it's even in the same packaging.

Theoretically, most e-cigs output 3.7v. Not sure how this compares to my 1.5ohm cart though.

7. would those carts work with the e-cig the OP posted? thread pattern is the same but is there adequate power?

also, would it be possible to use shatter or earwax? It looks like those carts have a pretty small opening, so I'm not sure how you would load it.

I really want a hash cig, but don't want to fuck with making a tincture, nor pay the bullshit omicrom price.

8. My Omicron is 3.7v 1000 mah. The v1 is 3.7v 900 mah. You can always get an adapter and use Omicron carts. I have an Omicron to 510 adapter so I use it as an e-cig and pure wax. Adapters just lowers the resistance slightly I believe so you are good.

The ones I linked to is actually just like the Omicron. You use a fill tool and just heat it up and it slides through into the cart and you're good to go. I'm not sure if they actually come with the fill tool.

9. Ok that's awesome. I'm now officially in the market for an e-cig; hopefully that site's legit :D

10. Bouldorado, I answered your PM.

The site is legit. We got our stuff, only we found my friend had ordered the wrong thing :(

So I would try the site but be really careful when you order. The charger that came with ours was an European one. Yes, the site did say that but we didn't see it.

11. i had a ego-t was melting wax and filling with oil was working good until i filled with wax and clogged the flint then had to to some tinkering... i just ordered some ego-c Twist, you can set the temp you vape at also i have some Low Resistent attys coming so vaping is about to be reaaaal good :hello::hello::smoke::smoke::devious:

12. What is the "ego-c Twist?"

13. at the end of the battery there is a dial to turn to select the voltage know as VV (variable voltage)

14. its actually propelyne glycol that the stuff is suspended in, i have the same e-pen from a colorado dispensary

now propelyne glycol is what they use for asthma breath in treatment medication, or any other medication you see, going in one of those masks, because it is non toxic, kosher and medication is easily suspended in it.

if your gonna vape oil, fuck the omicron, all that shit is like smoking out of a metal pipe that you heat with batteris, STUPID, cartomizers make nice hash oil and extracts TASTE LIKE SHIT!!

I smoke good nugs out of GLASS!!!!! I vape my oils from the essesntial, out of GLASS!! everyone I know prefers the taste 100 times over any of the electrical tasting cartomizers.

15. its another style e-pen battery by joyetech, its voltage is adjustable, from 3.2 volts to 4.8 by twisting the tip of the battery to the marks.

i got myself an ego-c twist 1000, that thing is bad ass, makes awesome clouds of thick thick vapor that hits the back of your throat oh so nice, good choice if your using the tips from the dispensary

16. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGChBwwhMC4[/youtube]

17. Your link no worky dude...

18. Look into the ProVari if you want to vape at 6.0 volts. I use just for ejuice but I'm sure it would work great for oils. I wonder if they work in clearomizers? That would be great.

19. So I got the moon rock sterlene hash concentrate REMPEN cartridge.It took a while for me to figure out how to use it. But the worst part is I have this and they never told me I had to have an e-pen to use it!! Super Sucks for me!!: ( I was getting this for my husband as a birthday present his b-day is 7-11. Any other suggestions on what to do with it now?? Or any other way to utilize it?? I am all tapped out buying the party decorations, food, ect. #Failing at a "Happy Birthday" gift ;|

Any "Northern Lights" at the end of this tunnel?? Lol :)

20. I can"t belive they told me just attach a cigarrete to the end of it. Like a regular cigarette?? What if I didn't smoke ciggarettes?? Aha ha he did ask me if I smoked ciggaretts before he said that! But I am just kinda bummed about the whole situation!! and to even get any $$ back whick they probally won't refund is like a 2 1/2 drive away;0