Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizing BHO / Honey Oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Willyummyweed, Apr 3, 2012.

1. thats easy peasy. just get a honey oil cartomizers from gentlemansvapes.com or thcstick.com whatever. they are unlocked to 510 thread unlike other brands, so they work with about any e cig battery out there. just throw your oil in there, screw it on an ego or one of their pens, vape vape vape. :hello:

they have some swwet stuff

2. really wouldnt do that, theres all sorts of propellants and stuff in the bho that you dont want to eat.

3. this site will allow you to vape your honey oil.  big props to these dudes they are pretty amazing!

vapeurextract.com

4. #24 Ns2hplayer, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    I am interested to see what the actual temps are on atomizers. Even tho they glow red, they are quite low in temperature. Is this correct? I have a heat gun that has been accurate but I'm not sure I can get a good reading in such a tight spot. Highest I saw trying was 230F. But it averaged around 185F. That doesn't seem right to me, and that is why I'm asking. Also there are all the different materials like quartz vs ceramic. Lava vs coil vs doughnut. Titanium vs ?. Wax vs oil(full melt vs super melt). Or thinning with glycerin(gross imo). I couldn't find any credible info or studies on this and it seems that even the companies that advertise low-temp newest technologies don't express actuals and comparisons. Anybody have some health charts or temp info? Also I understand that cloud size will always depend on the products that are used and will always vary. I'm really just wondering what temperature these burn or "vape" at.​