Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my recent danky dank pickup. half ounce.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RubberUndies, Apr 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"WHITE ROSS"']i dont think thats mids imo...lower grade dank is what id say :3[/quote]

Ok just a noob question.... I thought actuale plant matter didn't tell if it was dank or not....i thought feel/smell and crystals did..... It has TONS of crystals and if you crack one open its just covered in crystals...... Does have a weird smell though.... Almost earthy but Im 90% sure Its because it wasnt put through the process to make the smell come out...but it will still stink up my car if i Just open my jar.... Now Im curious if its dank or not haha

2. Dank.
    Is it top quality dank? No.

But dank nevertheless.
    Just look at the nugs, hairs and color. :D

3. [quote name='"tokermatt"']Dank.
    Is it top quality dank? No.

But dank nevertheless.
    Just look at the nugs, hairs and color. :D[/quote]

Bump for answers

4. Don't listen to the people who say they are mids!

They obviously have never smoked mids before. Its all personal opinion though. You have good quality dank. Theres lots of factors that affect quality, some we cant tell from pictures.

I stole these images from another post here look at the difference.

I stole these images from grass city, and the last one is from nuggetry. Sorry for the big pics. Look at the differences.

Mids:

[​IMG]

Dank:
    [​IMG]

Top Shelf Dank:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. damn check out that top shelf dank, i wanna get to that level one day.

• Like Like x 1