Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my recent danky dank pickup. half ounce.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RubberUndies, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Just got a half ounce of some no name fire for 100 bucks, guy even threw in an extra 2 grams !! And 0 Shake at all. Straight nuggets and fat ones at that. What you guys think ?

Attached Files:

2. Some dankity dank dude, nice pickup looks on if not more.

3. @Op Looks Nice! id smoke that any day of the week and $100 is the going rate for a Half-O here in Ky Glad you like It.

4. Good price man :)

5. [quote name='"JaysForDays"']Some dankity dank dude, nice pickup looks on if not more.[/quote]

I smoked some of it but it weighed out at 16grams originally haha.

6. Lookin good :D

7. [quote name='"inkielee"']Lookin good :D[/quote]

Thanks

8. looks good!! :)

How about some close-ups? ;)

9. Sounds like a good deal, nice grab. :cool:

10. [quote name='"Chief rocka"']looks good!! :)

How about some close-ups? ;)[/quote]

Will do later today...need to find a better camera... I was using my 8meg cam on my phone.... Its so sticky and crystallized as hell. Was a beautiful smoke. Still got 14.5 left lol.

11. Use a digital camera on the macro function to get pics like those in my thread. I'd link the pictures themselves but I'm too lazy atm. :smoking:

12. lol that reminds me of some homegrown frown, why not spend the extra 30-60 on some dank? mids is 4 kids

13. Care to share what you consider 'dank'? That looks pretty dank to me.

14. Those aren't mids my friend. A little lazy on the trimmers part, but I'd take 16 g's for a 100 bucks of that quality. Good buy :smoking:

15. [quote name='"ewb"']

Use a digital camera on the macro function to get pics like those in my thread. I'd link the pictures themselves but I'm too lazy atm. :smoking:[/quote]

Will do..... And how the hell are these mids lol?

16. 16g's for 100 bones, homie?
    hot damn, I'm jelly :smoke:

17. good price for a half but not danky dank. sorry

18. Yeah definitely looks like some decent mids to me not dank.. still as long as you are happy with it thats what matters.

19. Sounds like you're the kid, stfu.

20. i dont think thats mids imo...lower grade dank is what id say :3