Black Dolphin Prison

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DanceBass, Apr 1, 2012.

1. My dad recently told me about this prison in Russia called the Black Dolphin and I believe if your not executing murderers' asses, then they should go here.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbfjuYtkJRE]Russia's Toughest Prisons [PART 1/4] - YouTube[/ame]

2. Thats crazy, on the bright side I bet there is never any rape.

They'll eat each others dicks off anyways!

3. this shit is literally insane and I'm surprised everyone in there doesn't hang themselves,
    nice video +rep very interesting!

4. Dude, I don't think they could hang themselves if they wanted to lol

Anyways, I'm surprised this thread doesn't have many posts, must've been started in the dead hours.

5. yeah same here, i would think lots of people would hop on this tread, theses types of shows interest the shit out of me.
    yeah your right there on camera light,motion sensors and also a cell with in a cell lol can't even breath with out them knowing about it let alone take a shit ect.
    also the part were they never see daylight or out side and there "outdoors" is a dam cage they walk back and forth on. This shit is movie/ video game type prisons

6. Yea, and that damn position of control looks so irritating!

The warden/owner is just like "there is one way out... dead" lol

7. I'm pretty sure the death penalty is more humane than this shit. I wonder if they are even allowed to fap?

8. In Soviet Russia, penis faps you

9. I envisioned it looking a lot differently. Something to the order of this[​IMG]

10. Why do they deserve humane?

And they're probably not allowed to masturbate. Touching yourself isn't an essential human right, especially not when you've snuffed out, on average, 5 lives to get into Black Dolphin.

11. No vodka awwwwwwwwwww shit !

12. I wish some prisons for the most fucked up inmates in America were like that. We'd probably have less murders and rapists.

13. I thought it was a bit sick how the warden was getting a shit-eating grin over discussing the finer aspects of the prison's cruelty. The most notorious killer only killed two? I thought there would be way more psychotic shit in Russia.. Jeffrey Dahmer makes that guy look like a shoplifter.

14. Average of 5 murders per inmate. Get real this isn't an animal rights rally, these guys would have fucked up your entire family if they wanted too. Some people are too sensitive.

15. [quote name='"CaptainCCC"']

Average of 5 murders per inmate. Get real this isn't an animal rights rally, these guys would have fucked up your entire family if they wanted too. Some people are too sensitive.[/quote]

He was just commenting on the cannibal dude. He only killed 2 and he's their most vicious murderer or whatever. It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about too

16. Technically, anyone could fuck up my entire family if they wanted to. Especially those not currently immobilized within a supermax prison.

As the most notorious inmate has only 2 kills under his belt, I just find that statistic a little hard to believe. Draw up a box and whisker plot for that one, because there must be some bad motherfucker in Black Dolphin to bring the median to 5... if their resident Hannibal Lecter has only two skeletons in his closet.

Sounds like they're laying on the sensationalism pretty heavy, one way or another. Either they pulled that 5 out of their ass, or they wanted to talk up the notoriety of the only prisoner they could gain access to. It was just an observation I made, at the end of the day, but your tender reaction to my post leads me to feel that some people are too sensitive, also.

17. Well considering he ATE them and got some of the meat fed to another family, that's pretty fucked up to me as well. Maybe we have different ideas of sick, but even if you eat one person I believe that's fucked up enough to lock you far away from the general public.

18. Idk man I'm not sensitive I just don't think there is anyway to play devils advocate for a topic like this. There's too many problems already in this world, who gives a shit about the rights of someone who murders and eats other people.

Jus sayin'....

19. Just saying something completely irrelevant. I never brought up human rights, or even played devils advocate, and somehow you are dragging scenarios of my entire family being brutally murdered into the conversation, and talking about rights of prisoners.

I'm not questioning their sentences, or their belonging in the prison. I'm not even questioning that he's pretty sick in the head. He just seems like a worm to me, not even a hard criminal. Like I said, I think the documentary just wanted to make it out like their interview with some easily-accessed goon was a lot more special than it was.

For some weird reason this thought of mine has triggered some bizarre reflex within you both, trying to ignite a conversation about human rights and sympathy for prisoners... take it up with each other?

20. One inmate killed a guy and fed it to his friends and their children. He told them it was kangaroo...master troll.