Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Get a toke in for me please! :D I took a home test tonight. Results were negative for thc....so I guess I'm clean now. Another few weeks should do real nice. I thought I would be feeling bad effects by now but I'm feeling okay...just bored a f! Bud makes everything so much better, lol!

2. For sure man! I'll take a few for Ya brother! Hey good that you're clean man. It's good you aren't having any ill effects as well. I felt sick the once day I didn't smoke. And yeah man, makes food better, music, TV, everything man lol

3. I guess the only really bad side effects I've been feeling is that my sleep is nowhere near as good and my hands tend to shake again from time to time. Might be my blood pressure up again. I figured I would be alot more short tempered over all but things are actually cool on that front.

Life is just kinda boring lately, lol. Just popped a sleeping pill so...we'll see what happens.

4. Man sleep is important! I have a very hard time getting to sleep as well. Good that you're keeping your cool haha

Yeah gotta spice it up a lil man :p maybe Pop a couple new beans or something! That breeding will get your gears turning I bet!

Just remember I gotta go out of town tomorrow to get the lines for my AC that they forgot to give me when I got the rest of the unit... Always something man lol

5. You got that right bro. I get some of best sleep of life when I'm smoking...hands down the best. Makes me better over all. It's just too damn bad that this plant gets so much negative rep in the world...all bases on corporate and Govt greed....which are really one and same now that I think about it, lol.

Safe travels tomorrow man and happy Friday!

6. I hear Ya man! Growing up I thought people who smoked weed were dirtbags lol that's just the stigma it has. Once I tried it and read about it I was just like.... Wtf been lied to all this time lol crazy

Thanks brotha! Happy Friday to you too!

7. #6787 3Deez, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015
    What's up folks! Hope yall are having a great Saturday. All good here. Bowling league and hair cut for the kid. Draggin butt with a little hangover. I got more pistils on the bio d last night....either that or I was just drunk as hell, lol. I'll check again at lights on tonight.

8. Get some greasy food in Ya man lol have fun with the kiddo today! Hope your Saturday is a great one too.

:wave:

9. #6789 3Deez, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    Let's try a little late night update. I gave everybody an SST a short while ago and almost immediately, they all responded big time! I'm too lazy to take everybody out for pics so I hope yall don't mind this way of doing it up.

Check out gfba! 3 days into flower...

Before SST.....

1437900712590.jpg

A short while after....

1437900741925.jpg

Couple top pics. Both smell just like citrus whenever I move them!

1437900800330.jpg

1437900822179.jpg

1437900844854.jpg

1437901497964.jpg

Dark Goblin is the tallest in the tent but all the colas have been staying pretty even. This one can be smelled as soon as the tent is opened. She smells exactly like old fruit...surprisingly very nice.

1437900984607.jpg

Still rockin my bud light lamp shades, lol!

1437901022615.jpg

1437901078860.jpg

Couple dark gob close ups...

1437901426943.jpg

1437901472962.jpg

....and guess who is officially in flower as of tonight! BioDiesel babeeee!!! I'm pretty excited about this one. She stacked herself hard! She's got so many heads I don't even count them anymore. I probably should've thinned her out more....but I'm not that good yet and I don't wanna mess her up by doing too much.

1437901256867.jpg

Her stipules trip me out they're so long!!

1437901321606.jpg

Got them pistils finally...

1437901362978.jpg

1437901387754.jpg

Past me bed time....peace.... ;)

10. Good update man! Plants are coming along nicely. Looks like they sure enjoyed that SST brotha! Can't wait to see buds all over! Keep up the good work Deez

11. Thank you sir!! Good morning to ya man. A recent addition to my collection of genetics has gotten me motivated to push forward! :)

12. My pleasure Man! Thank you for letting us peek into your world! Got some new beans huh? :p hope they're some good ones lol

Been awake for like 45 mins already out of likes lmao

13. Absolutely bredren!! Some very nice ones to get in plans. FINALLY got some Gooooooey!!! :D:D:D I hioe.to have room for them soon. Gonna do a run with some Khalisi next since I'm way behind on those. I hope the whole debacle with that manager worked out for you man.

14. Gooey!!!! Lol Hellyeah man! Can't wait to see how everything does! And as for that I figured I'd just report her to the higher ups and be done with it.

They gotta do something about how crazy their employees are.

15. Sprayed all the plants down with neem tonight. Since I'm planning to dust a few lowers, I think that's gonna be my last one for this run. Straight soil drenches from here on.

Dropping some Khalisi beans tonight...wish me luck. My germ skills are terrible.

I hope yall had a great weekend. Too short for me as usual! Back to the machine en la mañana. ;)

16. Her stipules trip me out they're so long

I have always liked protruding pistils on my girls. Lol

17. Deez! Hope you had a great weekend too, although it was a little short :p

Have a good week man!

Oh hey should be getting the thread back any day. Just sent Chunk a message! :metal:

18. LMAO! They are quite facinating to look at aren't they? The ones on my plants are the only ones I don't get in trouble for checkin out, lol.

Thanks Gus, same to you man. YES!! We need the thread back!! I want to see the line up man. You know how I always like the lines you run. Still interested to see what that LSD looked like before the chop. :)

19. Sup Deez! So I just downloaded the GC app for my phone. Got a little to get used to still, but it seems much easier to maneuver. Garden looks great man. Get some support in there now for that bio d cause she is a bitch to wrangle mid flower! Hope all is well with you and your fam brotha!

20. Soil drenches of neem?