Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. How's it going brotha? Been awhile since you've posted and I know you're probably busy with work but just wanted to check in and say I hope all is well man! Have a good one!

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Couple more spring plants down today..

[​IMG]

3. Sup erbody! Sorry for the off grid disappearance again. This week is just a busy mofo. Pretty much work, come home eat and sleep and back to work. Supposed to be this way for a bit but I think I'm in the groove now so it's cool. Working through the holiday weekend and attending my daughter's graduation and celebration dinner (which I got voluntold to prep for :rolleyes:). Things are good though and I'm not complaining at all....well...not alot.B)

Trying to get out of this place so I can go home and burn something. I hope yall are doing great. Talk to yall later!

4. Hey congrats to your daughter for achieving that goal. It is nice to enjoy life, smoke a bowl and give thanks for everything that is going on around us.

Can't wait to see those clones

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Sup Flk! Good to see ya. The clones that I recieved all died within a short time of arrival. Not sure what happened. I guess they didn't like the travel. :unsure: I couldn't get em snap out of whatever it was so they all fell off slowly. I can never turn clones around when they get like that so it was frustrating to say the least. Sage n Sour and Afgooey have been on my radar for ever.

...all in due time I guess. B)

I do have some gfba and dark goblin clones though. Started with something like 21 cuts and eventually got down to the final 5 that are going into the tent.

....fuck....still at work glued to a computer screen. I'm gonna need glasses soon. :lol:

6. I'm glad I'm off work tomorrow. Gotta rest those eyes, sometimes watching the screen for too long can get annoying.

Go warriors!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Good to see Ya on 3Deez! Hope you get good n blazed once you're home! Lol

Have fun with the graduation and all that! :p

Can't wait to see some indoor pics! :poke:

8. Sup Deez! Hope you finally got off work and got that smoke break. Lol! Lets burn one off if your still up?

9. Man...I'm back in the office tomorrow and on call all weekend. We got a big project going on this month so they're telling all the departments that we'll all get time off afterwards. I can't smoke...as much and definitley no alcohol until later in the day after I'm sure they don't need me.

....this shits gonna pay off for me later. ;)

Hey Gus! Thanks for the good words. I'll get some pics up soon. Nothing much to look at though...just some slow veg. I actually need to get something into flower soon cause I'm low on stash! :eek:

10. Oh no! Lol can't be running out man! Better get to it :p

I gotta get to bed though gotta be up soon lmao sounds weird but getting up at 5... It's 2 now 3 hrs sleep!

11. Dark Goblin nearing harvest..

[​IMG]

12. Tell me about it man, lol. I'm already rationing my little bit of ravnus amd the dark goblin I took down. Hardly enough to share but I rather smoke with others than by myself....so I'm burning through it faster than I'd like (pun intended :)).

Thanks for this Brass! It's a welcome sight on my phone while I sit at my desk man. Wish I was home messing with my plants right now. I can't wait to get the one I have vegging now into flower. Some pretty nice smoke. Smells and tastes really decent.

13. Got some time off finally....YAAAHHOOO!! :lol::lol: Have a seriously happy and safe holiday yall! ....and thanks for being my friends.

1432428178069.jpg

14. You grillin 3Deez? Hope you have a happy and safe holiday too brotha!

Watching the fights over here smoking heavily haha

15. #6575 3Deez, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    Man I'm high as f@$k right now and eating an apple doughnut.... $h!t is so good right now, hahaha!! The wife did bbq chicken in the crock since I had to work later than I planned. I should be in tomorrow though.:D

16. Lmao we get those doughnuts every fall man! They're delicious! And nice love me some bbq chicken man! Watching the fights getting all sorts of smoked up over here!

17. Sup fellas! Who is fighting tonight Gus?

18. Was Rumble Johnson vs Cormier and Weidmann vs Belfort. Cerrone vs some chump lol last minute switch there. Umm Travis Browne vs Andrea Arlovski and Joe Benevidez vs john Moraga. Pretty spectacular night of fight! The prelims were pretty stacked too but weren't near as entertaining. For the first time in a while that card was worth every penny of 50 bucks! I recommend finding a stream for it!

19. Okaaaaayyy.....been a long time since I posted any ganja pics in here. I still don't have much going on and I appreciate yall hanging out with me while I try to make something happen....but....I'm still playing catch up and trying to get back in the game. So here we go...

Bio Diesel....this plant is as stubborn an 8 year old brat, lol. I trained her early on and she's been holding a grudge ever since. Lots of heads but she isn't going vertical at all. I call it "she" but it still hasn't shown sex. Pretty stinky too.
    1432622678030.jpg
    1432622734309.jpg

Dark Goblin #2 clone. Lanky like her mom was and always hungry! Love her aloe and SST. She is already stretching and I haven't even flipped her. :eek:
    1432622876057.jpg

I decided to toss in two of my remaining GFBAs. With the bio diesels growing up so slow, I figured these could have enough time to catch up in the 5 gallon pots. I'm using a version of PapaWayne's "catch and release " method. I spread em out and tie em down...then when they get to moving, I release em and tie em again. We'll see how it works. They're both a little rough from a pro longed life in the solo cups. Should come round a bit now thst they can stretch their legs....I hope.
    1432623111610.jpg
    1432623132167.jpg

That's it. Time for bed. Later gang! :)

Btw, sorry for any typos.

20. Holy hell pics!! Woohoo! Lol hope that biodiesel is a female brotha! The name sounds cool as hell. Love the structure on the dark goblin man! And those GFBA are IRG girlies, they will bounce back in no time lol quite resilient little gals :p glad to see you getting into a rhythm man!