Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Thanks bro. Been up and down with the migraine stuff coupled with what I thought was hay fever but now I'm thinking it's a plain ol cold since the only thing that's helping is dayquil. It's good though. Thanks for the good words.

Them plants out there don't have a choice cause they ain't coming back inside. I'm putting them in my storage shed everyday at 6 pm and bringing em out in the morning before I leave the house. The longer daylight hours is going to become an issue I think.

2. Hope you get to feelin better soon bro!

3. That sucks man, migraines are the worst IMO. They come outta nowhere and hit fast, if you dont catch it in time its a nightmare to deal with.

Burned some last night brother, hope you feel better soon

4. Aint that how life is, we need more space for more stuff. haha  George Carlin was right

Wish you good fortune on that potential new room brutha, just don't forget some fire protection devices. I see everyone forgetting that and anytime you mix water and electricity, the potentials there. I'm now using two sprinkler heads in my room, it's cheap and easy fire protection as apposed to extinguishers which are costly.

Looking forward to seeing this manifest man!!  :)

5. Hey man, positive vibes coming at you. Hope you recover fast, and hope I'm not upsetting your migraine by forcing you to read this...

I was asking about the male GFBA because I'll be starting this line soon and will definitely keep a male. I was just wondering what made you keep the male you did, how long you let him veg, and how late into his flowering you started to collect the pollen.

Thanks!

Feel better bro.

6. Hey man,

Hope all is good with you. Been missin ya round these parts dude its just not the same without ya

7. I second this. There's a lot of people not on the boards recently. Hope you're feeling better Triple D!

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Yo D man hope all is well!

9. Deezzzzzzzzzzzz sup bro

10. Man...I wanna thank everybody for checking up on me. Really means alot to know that I was missed. All of yall are the fuckin best and I appreciate you all for being my friends!

I was real sick again recently. The headaches had me alot more stressed than I realized and I literally got to the point where I lost all motivation for anything. Even had a couple blow outs with the wife and got even more out of it. Was weird as fuck. My migraines have never done that to me before so.....more tests with the doc that I'm waiting for results on. Meantime, I'm trying to get my shit together and check my bullshit pride. I should've seen the doc a while ago for this stuff but I was too wrapped up in my work...something I thought I stopped doing when I retired the first time. Yep...got some me work to do.

How's everybody doing!

11. Glad to hear your feeling on the upswing..

12. Feeling much better. Gotta get the garden caught up. Some stuff fell behind but okay for the most part.

Thank man!

Nada bro? Just gettin back on the horse. Takin some time to feel the sun on my face for a bit. How you been?

13. Hey Steve. Man I'm sorry to get back to you so late on this!

That gfba boy was kept simply because he was the only one I had. I had two girls and one boy which was perfect since they were my last three from 5 seeds...and one the girls died IIRC. B) It was only by chance that he turned out to grow so evenly with no training by me. I give all credit to G for that one.

I vegged him for approx 4 weeks I think and put him outside approx 2 weeks in flower then let him go to full term which was roughly 8-9 weeks then he died off pretty quick. The good thing about him dying back was that it made the pollen so much easier to collect as he shriveled back. Be ready for lots of pollen if run a male. Gets into everything. Clothes, hair blah blah blah. :)

14. Awesome. I'm slowly turning into a patient person, and gardening has certainly played a big part. I just popped 3 GFBA beans 3/3 [​IMG] . I wouldn't mind with the same results as you. I just got done with my 2nd day of collecting pollen off this other male and I tasted a little bit today which lead to some runny nose and sore throat action [​IMG] , I'm pretty allergic to tree and grass pollen so why not cannabis.

Thanks for the info. I probably won't train any of the gfba, at all, since the natural structure seems to do all the work anyway.

If you got the energy one day I'm sure we'd all love to see what that veggie garden's doing[​IMG] .

Thanks[​IMG]

15. Good to see ya man! You know you got friends here. Hope you get everything how you want it to be man.

:wave:

Bout to go water the garden then just relax the rest of the night

16. The pollen count here has been outta control since the end of Feb when things first started warming up again. This year the heat came really early. I thought we would barely be seeing the 90* weather by April. We've been seen those temps since early March with a fee days lately that were close to 100 :(.

The garden is on the down slope with what I think is the last my tomatoes.
    My malabar spinach was the first to give up as soon as the weather got warm. I grew like a vine though with some big leaves that go great for salads.

The Beefsteaks were super productive this year with a couple harvests and one more to go. I have flowers but the heat is already killing them off. I tell myself every year to run some heat tolerant strains but I just haven't found one that has a good flavor. :unsure:
    You can see how the vegetation is dying back. My bed is under shade fabric but the warmth just cooks the leaves just the same.
    1428202095490.jpg

The kale is frickin huge! Each one is approx 2.5 to 3 feet in height with big leaves. Tuscan kale does extremely well here during the winter and finishes well in the early heat.
    1428201467751.jpg

My ganja plants are down to one now. The gfba didn't like the heat AT ALL. :( She's gettin the early pull and not pic worthy at all. Prolly make some decent dry ice shake.

The one who I expected the least from is the last to stand! Dark Goblin #2 is still pimpin it out! The hot weather is making the buds leafy but otherwise, she is stick as fuuuu!! She has a really fruity smell with some purple hints here and there. Here's a bunch of random shots...
    1428202053355.jpg
    1428202136842.jpg
    1428202173410.jpg
    1428202199720.jpg

The Bruja side is still no bud and all trichs and smells just like the bud side.
    1428202285594.jpg
    1428202308547.jpg
    1428202333201.jpg 1428202356501.jpg 1428202379171.jpg

Hope yall like it. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey Gus. :)
    I'm good now man. I missed shootin the shit with yall man. I got alot of stuff identified over the last few days both with my health and over all peace of mind.

Same here with the plans. Got some folks coming over to smoke and listen to some music. Did the same thing last night....liked it so much we decided to do it again tonight. :D

18. Evening Triple :wave:
    Been a minute since we've sat and hung tight. I see you caught the heebie jeebies....man I know about that feeling 😥

Fucked up to hear about the bitches not keeping up with the heat. I was looking at strains with hot ass origins,thinking about your heat.

Ughmmmmm something else, oooh yeah the light deprivation. I'm working on a little spot myself. I thought I put my plants out for blooming, but I was too late. They have started to bloom but obviously the days are getting longer.

Now I have to do the dark out. I have 2 more plants that I'm going put out, but I'm waiting until they will start flowiering as soon as I put them out. I don't want the to get root bound before the finish. Anyways just learning as I go, and looking for some beans that'll live in your heat.

Nice to see you back at it, and self improvement is continuous.. Your always on the right track when it comes to this.

Your a great dude!