Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. That's what gets me about the stores here. It's like the clerk and customer both know we're talking about smoking weed....but we gotta talk in code or the customer could be kicked out. Seems childish....but i guess that's the work around until our laws loosen more.

2. Yea, I remember trails and the other head shops would have big ol signs "DO NOT SAY THE WORDS BONG, WEED, ETC.." pretty dumb I agree.

3. Same laws here. I have to say "water pipe...for tobacco" its so stupid. Even if youre a medical patient they dont care either.

I got my torch at walmart in the plumbing area-ish. Its the Ronco butane torch. Was 14 bucks and heats up my glass nail to glowing in like 15-20 sec. Sometimes longer if I forget.

So you know that dabbing pick or whatever it is? One time I went burning off a small piece of something on one end, continued to heat the nail while turning the pick around. It went flying across the garage cause it was so damn hot haha!

4. 3deez - 

When you go to get a new nail, keep it simple. Nails (glass or quartz) with designs on them tend to break quicker than simple, clear nails.

A buddy of mine purchased a $100 strawberry-ish designed nail from a headshop in the bay area (he was living in Clearlake, CA at the time) as a gift for his girlfriend. The first time he went to heat it up with a torch, BAM. It cracked.

Those quartz or glass nails break after so many uses, regardless. Stick with the cheap $15 quartz ones....unless you want to avoid the hassle & go with titanium. I stopped buying quartz & glass nails years ago.  :bongin:   :bongin:

The dude that I bullshit with at my headshop also says they're making some nails & skillets out of silver now? Which apparently you can heat up red hot with an ordinary lighter instead of a torch? I never looked into this, but nothing surprises me anymore with all the crazy new smoking gadgets these stoners come up with  :smoking:

5. Thanks for the tips fellas! Sorry for the late response. Wrapping it up here at the office. I'm gonna try to brave the crowds at Walmart on my way home to see if I can find a torch. I don't think that little one I got will do the job. I had that thing on the nail last night for 60+ seconds at one point and it still didn't get red hot. I'm ready for another dab, lol.

6. WOOOOOT! Get some. Now you won't be able to stop!

7. Hey dude, love that profile pic. Lol, great fuckin episode.

8. Just trying to get a little bit of cancer, Stan.

9. One of my favorite episodes! Anyone seen there documentary on how quick the were makin there show? Like once ep every six days. Crazy shit!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Picked up the butane torch from wally world on the way home from work. Put it together and hit the nail with it....and it works!! Feeling pretty good right now, hehe!

11. Dont go laughin to hard now! 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjvJu60G-ec&app=desktop

12. Cock magic guys! Is there a funnier character than Randy? I'm thinking not.

13. LMAO!! That damn cock magic clip had me cracking up!

14. Lovin this new season! The happy hologram episode was fucking crazy hilarious haha! A black guy walked in... Did you choke him? Yeah. Did you shoot him? Yeah. Then what's the problem? Lmfao they're crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I don't know, man. Jimmy Valmer has me in stitches all the time.

"Fantastic girl's volleyball joke, Stan."

Although I've seen it so many times, I still can't watch the Krazy Kripples episode without crying from laughing. Just too funny!  :laughing:

holy shit dude!

where you been hiding?

:wave:

mornin DDD.. :)

17. G'morning Adub!

Good to see this guy back around eh?! I had the same thought when he posted, lol. Always good to see old blades back on the boards.

yeah man.. i miss talking politics w/ OSUB..
    he's a good dude.. even though we argued a lot lol.

how's everything man?

tryin' to catch up on some grows today.. did a little seed shopping too.. really hard not to spend too much $$ on seeds.

19. Things are good here bro. Just keep falling behind on all the news around here....work schedule has been throwing me off a bit.

I hear ya on the seeds man. That's why I've been wanting to try to pollenate plants on every run. Really excited about the sour d babies I got. I've never had it before as just sour d. Always had it crossed with something.

20. Oh do tell...did you go with what we already talked about? Or get more?