Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Your OLD bro!! Fukn old!!! Lol. You asked for it...

CW

2. #4782 3Deez, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    He's got a point Mr. 20, you did ask for it, lol!

3. Evenin D! How was your trip to Cali overall did you have a good time?

4. Sup bro! Man, it was a blast. We really needed it as a family too. Nice to escape the grind for a few days. We had so much fun that I was half way trying to convince my wife that we should go back this coming g weekend for the Dia de Los Muertos festival. I truly envy the folks who live right there in that area. We could never afford to live there though. 1000 Sq ft for $675,000 is just rediculous! Ahhh...to dream though.

How you doing tonight man?

5. Man I bet it was a really good time to sort of unplug for a bit! I enjoy those types of breaks, im in much need of one after spending the last 2+ months at home :laughing:

They have a pretty big one here too although ive never gone, my daughter would be too scared haha hopefully someday she can enjoy it.

Im doing good, somehow still awake but I got home late from my buddy who I taught some basic organic stuff to, was hangin at his house smokin da ganj, drinking beer and helping him mix soil lol. Pretty fun evening, I really can't complain one bit!

6. Shoot man, that really sounds like an awesome evening. I wish I had grow buddies local to me. All I got here are users who only come around when my jars are full. They got no clue what it takes to get a run going from start to harvest but they damn sure know how to help me celebrate, lol. It's cool though. I make sure that none of them get as high as me anymore.

Hey man you know the perfect way to get over a vacation? Take more time off ofcourse! :lol:

7. It wasnt bad thats for sure! It had been a bit since we were able to coordinate something without children runnin around me non stop to interrupt talking so I took advatage lol.

I cant deny it is a pretty cool feeling to go over to someones house and talk face to face about grow stuff, even just soil. The hard part is I read on here non stop trying to learn more and more, and he never took the step past the beginners mix thread haha. Great guy, but soil just doesnt interest him as much as it does me and thats alright.

I seriously need a vacation already! :laughing:

When does all your new work stuff become official?

8. Already done ;). Everything is in the system with the new place. I'm actually telling the current place today that next Friday is my last day here. Not exactly a "two week notice" but better than the "fuck off, I'm outta here" I want to give em. Something about trying be a good dude even when I don't want to be sort of thing. I'm cool with some of the crew here and I just can't leave them pulling my weight.

....I'm such a puss....B)

9. Sweet man thats awesome! Congrats now that everything is official!

I bet this weeks Friday will feel great considering you get to walk into the bosses office and let him know whats up lol. I know how it goes, I have been tempted to find a different job and say EFF this place but my conscious kicks in and feels bad, regardless of how much they have screwed me over.

10. Crazy how that works eh? Works out for the best for folks like us though man. We can always say in the end that they didn't get the best of us.

I told my boss this afternoon that I'm done next Friday and he didn't even get bent outta shape about it like I expected. Just told me that I would've been crazy to pass it up. I gotta say that all in all...today was a good day....now I got Ice Cube ' s song stuck in my head. :lol:

11. Nice, bet that feels good!

Shake em up, shake em up, shake em up, shake em...

12. Yezzir! Always feels good when things come together.

13. That is very true, most people are in awe that I have lasted at my job as long as I have. Being medicated just helps me ignore all the BS when im there and shake it off more easily. Turnover is pretty ridiculous there, I think something like 9-12 months...and I'm going on 8 years LOL.

Next week you'll be walkin out singin "today was a good day".

14. #4794 3Deez, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I just realized that I still have a "Time Off Award" that I never used...so I'm pushing my last day up by one. He didn't say....but I don't think he liked it very much, lol!

Got some pics this morning right before and after lights out.

Glad I didn't chop Sugar Punch when I first said I would. She put in a little work and her little buds swelled a bit....not by much.
    1414787536982.jpg 1414787592162.jpg 1414787622661.jpg 1414787642853.jpg

Ravnus is finally starting to slow down at day 63 of flower....73 days since light flip! Still clear trichs so she ain't done.
    1414787773149.jpg 1414787804837.jpg 1414787838172.jpg 1414787967753.jpg

Happy Halloween yall! Don't eat too much candy! :p

Edit: don't know why the last pics posted like that but hey...

Attached Files:

15. That sugar punch looks real nice dude. Who is that from again? Ravnus is looking hot as ever too! Nice work bro!

16. Thank bro! Sugar Punch is from Sannie's Seeds. His herijuana was real popular a while back then it kinda fell off I guess. Still see some folks growing it out here and there. I got the SP because he was out of herijuana at the time and it turned out to be a great move. Some strong ass sativa dom.

17. 3Deez

Make this company one that you want to do business with......

Avondale, Chandler (2 locations) and Mesa...

18. Thanks for that link Coot! Looks like a pretty cool place to visit next time I'm up that way. Also definitely helps to have a name of an actual place to visit before hand.

3Deez

Sorry about that - I meant to add that you might want to look under their Fertilizer link. Their Moon Dust is basalt and then check out the liquid 'fertilizers' which are made from desert plants. 

They have some very unique products that I've never seen offered. If nothing else it might give you some ideas on how to use these unique plants found in your area.

CC

20. Thank you Coot. Rock dust has been on my list of stuff to stock up on. I haven't been able to find it in Many places...even in San Diego. Most of the nurseries there that ive contacted only carry Azomite and there's one place in Carlsbad that carries their own blend. Not sure what it is though. I managed to find some glacial at a hydro store but it's a small tub.

Question for you if you don't mind. How can you tell that the product from moon valley is basalt? They call it a general purpose fertilizer. I would have never guess it to be rock dust?? ....other than the name ofcourse. Just asking for future reference. Thanks for the find!