Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Man, thats an awesome blessing! I cant even imagine what it feels like to be able to see another generation descend from you. My congratulations to you and your family bro! Spoil that lil lady!  :hello:

2. Well I guess I should do a veg update sometimes eh?

All still babies and a few need to get new homes real soon.

Left row, top to bottom are the GFBAs. The first two were born on the same day but one is smaller and taller while top one is short and bushy.

Middle row, top to bottom are the Dark Goblins. Definitely excited to see how these run.

Last row on the right, top to bottom are Latifahs and a Medford tomato plant that will go outside soon. The bigger 'Tifah just started coming back around. She was topped a few weeks ago and didn't like it one bit so I let her alone and dried her out which turned out to be the right call. Didn't realize until just now that the second Latifah can't be seen behind the tomato plant...it's sooooo tiny! Like a dwarf plant, lol. I gave it some SST a week ago and it kinda "woke up" and started to grow. I know GJs would probably tell me to cull it but it's the only one I have left in case the bigger one doesn't cooperate. Should be interesting so it'll stick around for a while I guess.

1414003120276.jpg

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EICviwlex3Y

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVoYdEmtZZw

5. Lookin good in veg man! Youre right though the tomato plant is shadowing out the one behind it but still cool lookin haha. What kinda tomato you got going?

6. Thanks man! That tomato plant there is a medford. Some sort of heirloom. I had more but they all died shortly after germing. I've got alot more I need to get going but I need the weather to stay cool. Supposed to get back up to 99* here tomorrow.... :(

Here's a better pic of the dwarf Latifah. I put a nickel next to it for size reference. It's healthy otherwise, lol. Approx a month old!
    1414037586855.jpg

7. Cull it! At 30 days she should be a foot wide & maybe a foot tall. Ck your pm Ds. Happy for you re your new job.

Kindness, GJs

8. Dang you weren't kidding about the dwarf lol. How much soil does it have to work with for root mass though, could be it wants to stretch its legs before it takes off lol. Still, perfectly green that's crazy!

9. I knew you would say that haha!! This little plant is growing on me...no pun intended. It's like a little pygmy Latifah :D. I don't intend to do anything with it. Just wanna see what happens since it's apparently not a sick plant.

How ya been man? I'm sure you've been watching some college ball!

Crazy right? That little thing is definitely on its own program. I didn't even think to transplant it into anything because the root mass is nowhere near max capacity. I can lift the transparent cup out and see what's going on there....but yeah, I see your point. Moving her into new digs with some soil might get her more motivated. This a pretty fun little experiment, lol.

10. Yea. I'd like to see you tp, see what happens then. Maybe it's like a new miniature cannabis plant! Lie those expensive dogs... Love experimenting with these plants. My plant that got eat up, besides on single first leaf. Is alive and well in flower! Plant never ceases to amaze me!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Sup brotha! I hear you on the plants. They can literally go from one extreme to the other in my limited experience. Unfortunately for me, I've had alot of them demonstrate that by going from good to bad. The Rav girl I got right now was the exception. She was a runt in the beginning and now she's got some of the most dense and fat nuggs I've ever messed with. Can't wait for her to finish!

Hey dude, what are you thinking in the Mendez/Aldo fight?

12. #4712 mmR GreenJeans, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Deezus! was I the first one to say that out loud? LOL!

Yes, college ball is good here in the SEC. When Gurley got cut a couple weeks back, everybody thought UGA would fold. They have some depth and they have stayed in the hunt. Gurley will be coming back by the time the Fla. game comes around. Good Saturday football down here for sure.

This year's O K(R) did much better than last year's (extremely wet year!). It's potent, and the smell and taste are really fine. The Orange comes through. The Afghan 88 induces sleepy time. It's potent too. I haven't grown anything like it since the 80s, so I'm really glad to have it in my lineup.

Kindness,

GJs

13. Georgia's doin some work this year. Like you said, without a damn good player.. My college football been kinda shiiiiittttyy.. Lol. UofM. They can't seem to figure it out! I got the lions, but I gotta be emotionally prepared for a second half of the season breakdown. Gotta let ve sports!

D - I'm outta my mind excited! Chad may have it. He's been destroying sub par comp, but he's jus such a physical beast. I actually see him takin Aldo down, time will tell.. O, my boy Myles got his fight., him and cowboy! Gonna be a goodie! Cowboys hard to put away, but Myles hasn't lost...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. @GreenJeans, them Buckeyes ain't looking too bad either huh? O - H!! :D

@Show, Yeah this fight is gonna be really good! Mendez should be way more confident this time around. I don't ever count Aldo out though. He can be a beast when he wants to. I just hope he puts on a more exciting performance this fight.

What up bro. Happy Friday to you also! Just got here to my favorite city....San D! Celebrsting the wife's birthday a little early. Took a walk on the beach and been eating junk food all day with the family. Pretty awesome start to the weekend!

I hope you're enjoying yours also man!

15. #4716 Broseph420420, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    Feeling my heritage tonight. 60+ hrs at work and time to go combine. "Cause you know what...welcome to D1 country. 
    I love all you farmers....true story

http://youtu.be/QuzhwkaNC40

16. I hope you guys have fun out there! I havent been to Cali, minus the airport, in about 17 years or so. It was when I was a kid, causin trouble at the parents condo that was a rented timeshare LOL.

Any fun plans while youre there?

I found a batch of chocolate I made in my fridge over A YEAR AGO! Hahaha. It was stuck behind a tray and the milk and juices were always blocking it. I broke off a good sized piece and tripped balls! Way higher than I wanted to be for a bit but I got a good 7.5 hr high off it!

17. Before this is all said and done...we should toss a horseshoe and have a rum and coke and night outside before the fire. I dont meant to blow your thread up but its time. It's time right? I mean seriously...money doesnt matter..like for real !!! I never had it growing up...I never wanted it. Yet now its a curse. You get to thinking..why is that good looking broad looking at me etc....
    Hmmm...sorry for being my retarded self but you know what..I feel like you have seen enough of my grows and know who I am, that I am allowed to do this on your thread.

The question I have for you is this? What makes you happy...answer that..then find it. 

It's time. Money doesnt matter anymore. That's a fact in my world..its like jars of pot....a dime a dozen. 
    Am I wrong with getting back to the basics ?
    http://youtu.be/tZ7Y1-0bNeQ

18. Brother Trout! I feel everything you typed man! I regret not kickin it with you when you lived closer man. I definitely wish I could hang out with you and the other blades up in here.

We're just taking in the scenery here on the coast tonight. Been down in Old Town San Diego tonight. We just left what is said to be one of most haunted houses in America. The Waley house. Took my kids cause they wanted to go. This place is open year round so its not a commercial Halloween deal. The wife refused to go in while we took the tour, lol. We took a walk through an old cemetery also....not something I saw myself doing when I woke up this morning, lol. It was more of a historic lesson than anything. Pretty freaky stuff though.

Also hit an all you can eat crab spot. I ate so much I think I got a sodium overload! All in all...a pretty damn good night.

19. Man that must be some dank ass chocolate, hahaha!! 7.5 hrs of upliftedness (is thst a real word? :lol:) Can't wait till I can get high again....and I'm only 4 days in.... :(. I'm maintaining though.

Before we hit the haunted house tonight and the crab spot, we spent some time at Mission beach....one of usual places we visit here. Just making sure that the wife gets to celebrate until she drops...and she's just about there, :lol:. Gonna get up early tomorrow and try to hit a nursery so I can stock up on kelp meal and a few other things then have some good Mexican food before we head back to the desert.