Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Good to have you here Patanjali! I wouldn't bother with going through the journal. It's just day to day chit chat on random stuff with some occasional ganja pics thrown in just to keep everybody coming back, lol.

I've yet to make edibles. I have alot of trim saved up to make butter but I gotta wait for a day when the house is actually empty for a while since I worry about my kids coming home to the house reeking of bud. :D

Thanks gtg! I'm loving the site so far (I haven't ventured out of the organic section lol). Great to see yourself and so many familiar names!

Lmao! I don't have kids, but I usually put on a pot of pasta sauce or something to cover the smell from the neighbors! I know I'm in a legal state, but no reason to advertise eh? :ey:

Peace!
    P-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2238K5Wn7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LwtkdgKDiw

4. Just saw those budshot pics, lookin good man!

5. Thanks bro! I was just gonna head over to your spot! Gots to make my rounds through the city!

6. Heck yeah! Im still up lol. I told the wife I'd be on watch tonight so I fell asleep and woke myself up snoring 20 mins later and I've been wide awake since lol!
    Oh well, I'm sure ill pass out after a bit, if I'm lucky.
    Course, he also likes to blow out his diaper at 2am...

7. Hahaha! Good luck with that. I almost prefer to gag on the horrific smell of neem tea than baby diaper!

8. Well, I put the kief/hash in a plastic container, in my checked luggage. It seems all the heat and josteling around has turned it into a block of hash, lol.

Stevebomb's hash recipe:
    1. Put kief in hard plastic container
    2. Put on a delta plane
    3. Wait 5 days as they lose your luggage
    4. Regain your luggage, and new hash block.
    YMMV

9. Gosh man you're telling me. I think it's a guy thing that can't handle it. My wife just goes right in, while I'm running out of the room so I don't hurl

10. Hit the garage for a big huff of carburetor or brake clean before heading in to the baby.. My old friend swore by it.. LMAO..

11. 3D  :wave:

My wife is the same way. I've had to learn to cope being the stay home Dad now  <_<

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1336020-garden-gods.html

12. I never really got diaper changing down to a science the way my wife did. I can honestly say that I've been pissed on by all my kids while fumbling around with the changing. I don't know why but that shit is pretty complicated, lol.

Happy Friday folks!

13. I remember the ol' cloth diapers and diaper pail. :bolt:

cloth diapers can wear out a washing machine after a year :eek:

14. X!! How ya doing buddy? Did you get to smoke on them purple buds you posted pics of?

15. Just starting to try some.  :smoking:
    Dried them for 5-7 days, and just now got them all jarred.

Still saving the Nocturnal for later. yummmmmm

16. I lived with a Romanian woman who washed the cloth diapers by hand...I stopped using that shower.

17. Bellator, on spike... Some damn good fights!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. Haha damn, that's what I want to do now! Im so burnt out at work this 2 months off so far has done nothing to bring me to be ready to walk back into that hell hole. If my wife could make what I do to survive id be all for staying home with the kids, and my girls all day ;-).

Haha I have it down decently, until a huge blowout happens. Running out the sides and down his leg I immediately start loudly calling my wife to HURRY! lol.

I still cant help but laugh, I was on the floor rolling, crying so hard from laughing a few weeks ago. Long story short he had a nice bowel movement so my wife dives in with me there and just starts taking another HUGE dump all over her hands! I immediately start cracking up and as she goes to wipe sharts and she jumps back like a gun went off! I had to sit there and take a picture to laugh later at it some more. Needless to say he needed a bath afterwards.

19. #4519 JakalopeIVXX, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014

Lol when we had our daughter 9 years ago it was a no brainer who was going to stay home with the kids. The wife had a corporate job and I was the head pro at a golf course. She had all kinds of retirement, health care and opportunity for advancement that I no longer had. It was the happiest day of my life, I love spending the day with the kids except when the little man blows his shorts  :laughing:

The worst blowouts are when they are in their highchair eating. They have already covered themselves from their head to their waist with food but now to be leaking from the shorts as well. :hide:  No safe place to grab the kid and once you do you realize your probably changing your clothes afterwards as well  :laughing:

Jak's new thread
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1336020-garden-gods.html

20. Lol! Ya'll can keep them diaper changes, hahaha!! Mine are all teens now. No more of that shit for me....pun intended! :D