Story time. Describe your first experience smoking weed!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TDayeInVA, Mar 29, 2012.

1. First time I smoked weed was with my brother and his girlfriend, who both had smoked for a few years. It was the beginning of sophomore year and I had been thinking about trying for a while cause I had been exposed to weed at a pretty early age and knew that all those dare facts were bullshit. My brother rolled a j and I tried to take a hit, but I had no idea how to inhale. After a few more hits I got it down a little better but still not great. We went inside after I sat down on a couch and I remember them both telling me I was high even though I didn't feel it. Watched a comedian for about half an hour before passing the Fuck out.

2. spring break sophmore year. bought some weed with the friends and made a piece out of tin foil, water bottle (pure beginner shit). was amazing. at this hostess cake thing that was literally the best thing ever. feels good man

3. It was probably second month of 8th grade.. And I went to my friends house ( 3 of us there) and I had never smoked anything. We did the normal thing sat down and watched tv. My friend is a huge stoner and he's like, you guys wanna get high? I'm like ermmm yea, (see I used to be a good kid), and so we take two hits out of his pipe, and that didn't get us buzzed. And his moms boyfriend comes in, bowl loaded and sits down. I was like flipping out because I was so nervous. (Not knowing what to do.) and it passed around and finally came to me. They handed me the lighter and I started to take a hit. They were like you need to hold the carb! I'm like what's that? And they're like god you're a noob. They show me and I finally take a good hit. We keep passing and I get last hit, we empty, and load another bowl.. Smoke it. And the munches kick in and were all fucked up. I sat down in his black chair, and I remember my friend Erik leaning me back in it when I was playing Xbox, and he was like ROLLERCOASTER!!!!! We were all laughing too hard and I flew backwards, slammed my head on the desk and blacked out for 15 seconds and wake up to them laughing their asses off. Definitely the best time ever. I now smoke every day and its just great.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It was probably second month of 8th grade.. And I went to my friends house ( 3 of us there) and I had never smoked anything. We did the normal thing sat down and watched tv. My friend is a huge stoner and he's like, you guys wanna get high? I'm like ermmm yea, (see I used to be a good kid), and so we take two hits out of his pipe, and that didn't get us buzzed. And his moms boyfriend comes in, bowl loaded and sits down. I was like flipping out because I was so nervous. (Not knowing what to do.) and it passed around and finally came to me. They handed me the lighter and I started to take a hit. They were like you need to hold the carb! I'm like what's that? And they're like god you're a noob. They show me and I finally take a good hit. We keep passing and I get last hit, we empty, and load another bowl.. Smoke it. And the munches kick in and were all fucked up. I sat down in his black chair, and I remember my friend Erik leaning me back in it when I was playing Xbox, and he was like ROLLERCOASTER!!!!! We were all laughing too hard and I flew backwards, slammed my head on the desk and blacked out for 15 seconds and wake up to them laughing their asses off. Definitely the best time ever. I now smoke every day and its just great.

5. #25 Bronx Finest, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    I started smoking in 6th grade and my friend had a older brother that was the odee pot head and he skimmed his pack and brought it to school and we smoked it :cool:Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Got stoned with some of my wrestling teammates and watched "Zeitgeist" while finishing off an entire party-sized bag of Chex Mix by myself and slipping into what was basically a coma for the next ten hours.

7. 1st time i ever smoked me and some friends went in one of their suburbans with 5 of us in there. My first friend whipped out a nice eighth and his pipe. Started the rotation and it got to me and i was trying to hit it but got no smoke so i asked what i was doing wrong. They laughed and told me to hold the carb so i did and WHABAM giant fucking cloud of smoke and a cough. The second after i took the hit i knew i was going to love it.

On the way back to school i fell asleep/passed out and woke up to my friends shaking me telling me we were at school. We walked into the lunch room through the main doors and it was really big. I saw another one of my friends and he went to high five me and instead i bitch slapped him almost out of his seat which i found fucking hilarious at the time. After that everything got 2d like paper mario. So we got in line to get munchies at the school store and i was body buzzing so hard. I got up to line bumbled out my order and then forgot how to pay by swiping my id card. I feel the lanyard around my neck and freaked out ripping it off of me cuz i thought it was a snake. The lunch lady looked at me like i was retarded then i played it cool and acted like it was on purpose so i could swipe my card :cool: ahh then the rest of the day i just body buzzed and floated through classes. My favorite!

8. It was back in 9th grade when my friend and I picked up a gram together to split (haha) and after almost wasting the stash trying to get high it hit me hard. very hard. I was in the bathroom and fell on the floor trying to gather myself I then began to hear voices singing (don't ask why) they were Indian females and I thought they were real after getting to bed I played COD. good ass times 

9. My first time i think was this one day in 7th grade i came home to my brother and his friend smoking a few bpwls out of a homeade bong and i didnt want to really do it at first i just wanted to play GTA but they convinced me into doing it. All i remember was opening and closing the fridge for a while and then my brothers friend made grilled cheese on the stove which were probably the best grilled cheese i ever had and it was a good day lol

10. I'll never forget the first day I have smoked. It was freshman year of high scool and I was 14. I was with my good pal at that time. We have both never smoked before and recently before the day, I have discovered that my sister smoked. So I asked her if she could get me some and she did. A couple days later I was at my pal's house and his parents were out grocery shopping. We then made a classic bottle pipe with some aluminum foil and went out to the woods in his back yard. We ventured far as fuck for no reason and wound up on this dude's farmland, and we decided to toke there. We smoked the weed, which wasn't even that good to think about it, but as newbie's it felt absolutely amazing. We smoked all of it and coulf barely remember how to get back. As we were walking back, we both acted like we were in a video game or movie and started acting it out. We were stupid as fuck. But I will never forget those days. Me and him were great friends for a long time, and now we just don't talk. Oh well though, life moves on

11. November of 1972. 4 months after my 13th birthday. We were sitten in the living room and I love lucy was on the TV. We were smoking a joint of some mexican brick weed (hey, it got us stoned back then), and then it hit me. Now I have seen all the I love lucy episodes all my life, and normally, I would give a small giggle at the joke on the show. But this time, I laughed for 15 minutes straight. Then I started trippen. We turned off the TV and put on some zeppelin or something. The music sounded soooooo fuckin rad like never before!! And when I ate, the food tasted the best I have ever tasted. I fell in love with weed from that point on. The rest is history.

12. Somewhere between year 8 and 9, was at my neighbour's house when his cousin shows up with 2 grams of weed and asks if I wanted to give it a go. He goes ahead and makes an aluminium can pipe (was horrible) and before I knew it, I was coughing like shit. I had two cones (couldn't tell if it was how I smoked it or the weed) but I didn't get high, just light-headed and felt like I was on the urge of getting calf cramps. For weeks on, I didn't feel the effects of marijuana until I used a bong. 

13. I had always been extremely curious about weed and always thought one day id like to try it. Recently one of my friends had gotten close to one of the " cool kids " in school who smoke it daily and he told me about how awesome of a time he had everyday. About a month later he text me one morning asking if i would " get stoned with him ". Fuck me i got a buzz, i had been watching documentary's on weed and finally i was gonna get to experience it first hand! I had smoked tobacco for about a year so i figured i wouldn't choke. So after school one day i walked with him to a local park and we sat in the corner in the shade. He unraveled a "5 bag" and mixed it with some tobacco and rolled and almost perfect joint. He said we'd get some better stuff later so i only had one drag. I felt nothing here but when i stood up i felt a tiny bit dizzy. When we got some more later i got the first couple of drags and i almost instantly felt it hit me... I suddenly felt that everything was funny for no reason. This is the first thing that happend after that:

My friend Ash ( He had been smoking for years ) : uh man, i'm sooo fucked..
                                                                           Me : what why? haha
                                                                          Ash : No, im sooooo fucked hahaha

haven't laughed so much in a long time. Had an amazing first experience :)

14. I bought a gram along with a kid who was super chill after like, my first month or so of high school. I took it home that night, rolled some joints and i skipped class the next day with him.

We didnt have a lighter so we brought along one of our older buddies from the smokers pit. We proceed to just smoke jays walking up the street to tim hortons because our older smokers pit buddy said that everyone would just think they were cigs. Well, he was right. Went back to class after lunch feeling AMAZING.

I dont even remember if it was good weed or not but that day still sits strong in my mind and makes me wonder who i would have been if i didnt go get that gram.

15. Went to hang out with my friend and she was like "want to smoke with me?" to that I said "Yeah!" 
    Haha her pipe was shaped like a penguin. And of course I had a coughing fit. She was super nice about it. Chilled and ate nachos... it was awesome.

16. i'll say the first time i got high since my first time smoking i didnt feel much.

me and some friends went up in the woods and smoked a few bowls. I remember walking out of the woods saying it felt like there was sand in my body. We decided to walk to a local family owned restaurant and on the walk there all I could think of was how everything was HD, and glistening and felt like I was in a movie. We got there and I had no money but saw my friend who was about to buy weed from the guy we just got it from, I go and talk to him, sounding more drunk than high lol. He gives me $5 and i go get some food. That place has a lot of food specials and that day was 40cent hot dogs. I ate likr 8 or 9 lol. I then went home and ate soo much more food and passed out. Good times. :smoking:

17. I was at my girlfriend of the time's house party. She and a few of her friends (who I knew reasonably well) offered me a joint (mixed with baccy) in the garden. I didn't struggle to smoke it because I had heard people explain how to do it a hundred times. I coughed, though. I had 4 or 5 tokes and then passed it. After, we went into the kitchen and this guy 'C' (who was already way stoned) started singing a song about Doctor Who, to which I just can't remember the words!
    But, I found it so funny and was in stitches; we all were. Luckily we didn't look too high because everyone was drunk anyway.
    Later on, someone ripped a door off the hinges and my girl cried all night, killing my buzz -.-

18. #38 junior_toker, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    It was like 2 or 3 days after Christmas and my favorite cousin I never am able to see him because he lives in Louisiana. Anyways him and a couple people were smoking for awhile and they wud offer me it every now and then but they didn't pressure me at all I kept refusing it because of dare and stuff haha. Anyways we were sitting in a circle and they were smoking a blunt and like a boss I said "let me see that" ha took a few tokes passed it. Later I got two HUGE shotguns so I stand up and BAM! My face is tingling and its amazing. So everyone is dead silent watching ralphie may and I'm holding onto the couch so I don't fall over lmao. And I fall asleep and wake up thinking its 2:30 but its only 8 haha I take a few hits from a bowl then later hit a bong. Wish I cud go there again :)

19. My first time getting high was after school with some guy I had met earlier that day, who said he smoked every day and did all this crazy shit. I said I'd go with him jokingly and then I guess he thought I was serious because later that day, I was smoking out of this shitty Arizona tea can pipe contraption thing. Didn't feel much of anything until I had to climb up a huge ass hill and walk home. Felt like I was on Rainbow Road, from Mario Kart yknow? It was awesome

20. #40 Stamper73, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    First time i got high it felt like an out of head experience. I went to the mall than after the mall i went home and ate some cookies and juice.Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app