Lucid dreams/Astral Projection

Discussion in 'General' started by KushMonkey69, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I've heard something similar about the clock method, also something about signs appearing backward and other stuff.

I never think to look at a clock like that twice so I'd have to exercise it..
    Also I haven't been true to to the lighter in checking it frequently haha.

I'm probably gonna start now that this thread has me thinking about it

2. [quote name='"Meneks"']I've heard something similar about the clock method, also something about signs appearing backward and other stuff.

I never think to look at a clock like that twice so I'd have to exercise it..
    Also I haven't been true to to the lighter in checking it frequently haha.

I'm probably gonna start now that this thread has me thinking about it[/quote]
    yeah there are a lot of ways that revolve around data and such, like the signs or whatever. the brain has a hard time processing numbers in a dream i think.

yeah it was annoying training myself to look at the time so much. always randomly taking out my phone, or checking a clock whenever.i passed one. but the fact that i was able to go lucid after practicing is a testament to the fact that it actually works. but like you i didnt stick with it. but i guess thats why its called training lol.

3. Word, lol..

The thing is that instance where I experienced lucid dreaming, or semi experienced it since the only aspect I was able to control was me going for the lighter, I didn't really practice and this happened about 2 days after I figured out what my totem should be. So I didn't practice in that sense either

There was also another incident before winter I believe so it was fairly recent, I had a dream that it was winter 2012 and I remember talking with friends in the dream and the discussion of summer popped up, it was weird cause it was winter 2012 and no one knew what happened during the summer, and in the dream I couldn't recall..

I remember leaving the room and asking people what they did over summer and NO ONE could remember everyone had the typical response "I forgot." I woke up and realized that summer 2012 didn't happen which was why people kept saying idk :laughing:

4. lmao thats hilarious. that kinda reminds me of one of the things i read about lucid dreaming. it was a list things to do after achieving lucidity. One of the things on the list was "Call yourself on the phone and ask questions about yourself. You'd be surprised at some of the answers." It's basically talking directly to your subconscious. I always figured this would be extremely mindblowing.

But that's kinda what you were doing, asking about something that hadn't happened yet so you had no idea loool

5. I'm going to have to remember to do that(as if remembering the lighter totem wasn't hard enough) But thats definitely one of the first things ill probably do haha, that actually sounds pretty crazy, might find out the TRUE answer to the things I already know but suppress.

6. Yeah out of the list that was definitely the coolest one to me. I don't really remember the others though, some of them were pretty basic though like try flying. I go through periods where i have a lot of flying dreams and i always fly in the same way pretty much, so i've become an expert at flying lol.

I'm gona try and find the site i got all this info from because most of the lucid dreaming sites i looked at had the same info as the rest and it was all pretty basic and generally not helpful, but this one had tons of stuff i hadn't heard before.

7. I've only had one flying dream that I can recall(wasn't lucid) as a kid..

It was relative to Dragon Ball Z haha, I couldn't fly that long because I was running out of power...

I want to see that site, also I might look into Astral Projection..
    Never really looked into it much

8. i never looked into astral projection much. as far as i understand it, it's a lot harder to do.

Man that sucks though. I have flying dreams all the time. It's weird because flying dreams are supposed to represent freedom, but i also have TONS of dreams where i'm trying to run away, or just run in general, and i either can't move at all or its like i'm in slow motion. And those are supposed to represent of a feeling of being 'stuck' in life. Seems kinda opposite, i don't get it. Sometimes they happen in the same dream, like i'll be running but it's like my legs are moving so fast that i try taking the next step before my foot even hits the ground, and i just end up kinda floating up in the air and then i begin flying lol.

Also, a month or two ago i downloaded and watched every episode of dragonball z. One night i had a dream and happened to go kinda lucid for a bit. For some reason i tried performing attacks from dragonball z. At first I obviously tried an epic kamehameha, but upon the last 'ha' and the epic thrusting forward of my arms, nothing happened :(. Then i tried a destructo disk, but again, no luck. But then i went for a special beam cannon...and lemme just say, that shit was awesome hahaha.

Still looking for that site though. I thought i had it bookmarked but i dont think so.

9. #29 Sunn, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    ahh ha, i found it. i think the reason i couldnt find it is because i bookmarked it on my laptop, not here. but suddenly i remembered this site and how the article was from it. by the way you should check the rest of this site out because it has tons of interesting stuff.
    Lucid Dreaming | High Existence

its actually not as expansive as i thought but still good. i wonder where i got the clock info and stuff from though now.

10. Yes for both.

Astral projection has to be worked on same as Lucid dreaming.I don't Ap much infact I've only done it oce without taking drugs in order to achieve projection.The one time I did it though it was fun.Only lasted a few seconds and my firend knocked on the door and the funny thing is I seen him in my projection comming up to my door but it wassnt him in my astral stae.It was two old grey haried people lol.

Lucid dreaming is abit easier.What I described above may sound like a lucid dream but it was not.I know what I did and it was like a mushroom obe.Same in everyway except I did it without drugs.Lucid dreaming though.Let's start with how to know your actually in a dream.

You can do this in multiple ways.This is how I've done it in the past.Just to note I haven't Lucid dreamed for awhile besides a few days ago two nights in a row.I can't even tell I'm dreaming any more when I try to have a lucid dreamn.That shit feels like reality does.Completly real man I don't know.

When you get ready to go to sleep think about sleeping but satying awake.I like to lay on my back for this.I can stay concous by laying on my back.I know I'm dreaming when I'm not where I was at in bed anymore lol.

Like its a thought I enter into and literally explore and navigate through as if it is physicality in the works.Some people try and think of an object when lucid dreamin.When you see that object like a red. All someone mentioned a white bic you will know.Its an amazing thing man.Our minds are capable of much more than you would think.We been told we have no powers or abilities because the powers that be know if we knew and that's happening right now they'd be in a bug heapof shit.

They are cowards,unbrave,sending people to do the dirty work for threm and that's how it is all the way to the top.You want seomthing done?Do it yourself don't use people as your tool.

The changes were are going through they are going through too.

Sorry about the random nature of this post man.There are a lot of sites that describe in detail different techniques you can use to astral project.You can do a lot more than AP and Lucid dream.If you want look up the spritual walkthroughs aboriginees go through and stuff.I can't spell aboriginee lol but yeah they go through gates and travel the demensions effectivly creating there own realites.

Love and positive vibrations going everyones way.Spread peace,joy,love,happiness,just though out some positive vibtraions today guys.Its fun making others feel good.Is it not?

Now come let us bring pleasure to the masses.

11. I had an OBE (Out of Body Experience) a few years ago but haven't had one since. I got really into it beforehand and read a couple books on the subject. I won't go too far into the details but basically what happened was I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I paid attention to nothing but the shapes I saw in the dark until I was at the point where I really couldn't feel or sense my body. There's this surge of electricity you feel before your mind escapes and it's exhilarating to say the least.

I the imagined this cube coming back and forth, toward and away from me. Eventually, while it was going away, I imagined it pulling me out of my body and that's just what it did. I was above myself, floating, with this weird tether tied to my real body. My vision was pristine. I didn't think anything could be so clear. It was also zoomed in a bit so everything I looked at look magnified. After a minute or so I heard this loud crash and shot up from my bed.

all that with zero drugs too....i bet weed would make it even better.

12. That sounds sick, I guess your a namek? lmaoo

Most of my dreams, I am also running away but I'm usually in a large business building running away from people with guns.

I end up getting away but close to being caught each time, last time i had one of these dreams batman came crashing throught he roof with guns and ended up dying, I remember whispering to myself "idiot" cause I was watching through a ventilator(I was crawling through it)

haha

13. omg i fucking lol'd hard at that

14. I've had lucid dreams while on Zoloft. (it's an anti depressant). Its a very strange experience. Me and a close friend have been attempting to lucid dream for the past couple weeks, but not much luck as of yet.

15. what technique are you using?

16. [quote name='"Sunn"']

what technique are you using?[/quote]

Meditation and binaural waves.

17. hm i never trues it with binaurals. i read that 5-htp can help achieve lucid dreaming, and it's not doing anything for my depression so maybe ill take some before sleeping lol.

but you should really look into teaching yourself to do 'reality checks', if you actually make yourself check in a dream, it's basically a surefire way to achieve lucidity. you just have to train yourself to actually do it while in a dream.

18. [quote name='"Sunn"']

hm i never trues it with binaurals. i read that 5-htp can help achieve lucid dreaming, and it's not doing anything for my depression so maybe ill take some before sleeping lol.

but you should really look into teaching yourself to do 'reality checks', if you actually make yourself check in a dream, it's basically a surefire way to achieve lucidity. you just have to train yourself to actually do it while in a dream.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely look into reality checks

19. Getting out of body (ap or lucid dreaming) is a lot easier when you saturate your mind with relevant literature; learn the ins and outs of the entire experience from many perspectives. I spent quite a while reading various authors and at this point, can basically choose to dream about the last thing my mind was on before falling asleep. Timing is also important...I almost always project if I sleep in the afternoon, and it's more difficult at night.

This was one of the first books I bought on the topic and fortunately it's also one of the best in my opinion. There are lots of fluff writers out there which sucks when you're trying to learn about something that is a bit off beat.
    Amazon.com: Astral Dynamics: The Complete Book of Out-of-Body Experiences (9781571746160): Robert Bruce: Books

(his 90 day projection guide is good too but I sorta did my own thing instead of following the steps completely)

20. Anyone else start to see when theyre eyes are closed? When i take a nap i start to see my room and shit its weird