Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most overrated and underrated strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Valcurium, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Over-rated- Not bashing this strain I love it but Platinum cookies or the original GSC
    Under-rated- Alaskan Thunderfuck and purple train wreck is outta this world!

2. Over rated: girl scout cookies

Under rated: Sour Headband

3. #163 MiloHasAGun, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    overrated: ak47 (in my experience but ive also heard great things from other people about this strain)
    i would also have to say purps just because they put me to sleep almost no matter what. great for smoking at night but if thats all i have i get really burned out on it

underrated: blue dream such a dreamlike euphoric high if you get a good batch

4. I usually get no name dank so I cant say this is better than that, non medical state

but when I did pickup for the first time at a rec dispensary, I got some Durban Poison

I have never smelled weed like that I cant describe it and it was a beautiful nugg