Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most overrated and underrated strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Valcurium, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Overrated: Sour D

Underrated: Green Crack

2. I think rating strains is rediculous. You can rate what the world calls the best strain and it can grow like swag. On the other hand, you can take a not so popular strain like Panama red, and grow some of the most kick ass weed the world has ever seen (if you really know what you are doing). I rate the individual grow, not the strain.

3. LMAO I suppose you can tell what strain a bud is just by looking at it? LMAO

4. Respect that philosophy, makes sense.

Although I kind of have to disagree to a degree, as some strains' DNA makes them grow better or with produce more THC than others. However, you can definitely take a "shitty" strain, pamper the shit out of it and it will produce better herb than a plant of a highly touted strain that has been neglected.

5. Overrated - DANK NUGZ
    Underrated - Plain old weed.

6. Most overrated: Chemdawg

Most underrated: Blue Dream

7. Maybe you need to be moved back to your work camp since you disgrace Toking.

8. No I don't. :wave:

9. Neville's haze is the BEST. i've probably had more than 400 strains and that stands out infinitely..that and this stuff called "ayeolla"..couldn't find anything about it so i guess it was a made up name but dank nonetheless.
    Did you get your neville's haze in santa barbara by chance?

10. Exactly, I dont want a bunch of loose bud on a stem. Keep it tight and together. Not to mention if you dont know to flush your stuff or are too lazy, you just lowered your quality with that alone.

11. Around here I would say

Overrated- Sour D
    Underrated- wouldnt know...most of the dank is no name but Strawberry Cough maybe...dealers need to get connected with that instead of fake ass kush and purp smfh.

12. Overrated: Anything purple. People massively overrate some bud that has some purp in it.
    Underrated: Sharks Breath and The Church.

13. Yup I rather my bud nice and green

14. Overrated: Kush strains.

15. Overrated: All kush strains, specifically OG. Don't get me wrong I LOVE me some kush but I'll never understand the whole "kush all day" thing...

Underrated: Hazes in NA.

16. Overrated AK-47, i was nice land everything i was just exepecting something more.
    Underrated Cheese and this shit i have now that my guy called old skool is pretty awesome but i can find very little info on it :(

17. Overrated="Strawberry Cough" and Blue dream, i hate with a passion. i love the smell of blue dream but it just doesn't keep me high and all that strawberry cough has is a cool name.
    Underrated=Diablo kush, master kush, hash plant and purple diesel is what its all about

18. Underrated is mango kush !
    Overrated is street dealers making up names

19. #139 jakegetsbaked91, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Always felt blue dream was really over rated.
    Good short high but no longevity to it

And jack herer has always been one of my sneaky favorites

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. This. I have no favorite strain.