Linda reviews the GlassCity - SNOB collaboration 7mm triple perc stemless bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Superjoint, Mar 28, 2012.

1. My friend is bringing over his HD camera today to help me take some nice pictures and milk vids.

I'd do my best to make them good for you guys.

My does have flaws, but they are different flaws than in the picture.

The tree's are straight though.

2. [quote name='"kliff2004"']

My friend is bringing over his HD camera today to help me take some nice pictures and milk vids.

I'd do my best to make them good for you guys.

My does have flaws, but they are different flaws than in the picture.

The tree's are straight though.[/quote]

I very much look forward to this.

3. when will this item come back in stock?

4. yeah... whats up with that? doesnt look like a quality product imo

5. Check out my review.

give a vote or 2

6. dude a beaker base bong with a downstem REALLY IS a single perc.

and no need to get irate kliff

7. #47 kliff2004, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    Just like there REALLY IS three percs on this bong lol.

Wanna keep arguing your opinion with my definition?

8. it's not just my opinion

it's industry standard terminology

you keep saying "my definition" this and "porous surface" that, but the truth is, in this context, perc=pass through water

why on earth would you call a stem to disk a double perc? or a matrix stereo?

9. so, do we have any clarification on how effective this 'cup perc' actually is?

okay, it's a perc.
    Why is it there?

10. [quote name='"The Great TTC"']so, do we have any clarification on how effective this 'cup perc' actually is?

okay, it's a perc.
    Why is it there?[/quote]

We already know - it does nothing - it can do nothing.

There's no water, so it really doesn't do...anything at all. The only thing it could possibly do is prevent bits of herb getting sucked in, but it will do nothing to change the smoke itself.

11. [quote name='"kliff2004"']

Just like there REALLY IS three percs on this bong lol.

Wanna keep arguing your opinion with my definition?[/quote]

[quote name='"shitloaf"']it's not just my opinion

it's industry standard terminology

you keep saying "my definition" this and "porous surface" that, but the truth is, in this context, perc=pass through water

why on earth would you call a stem to disk a double perc? or a matrix stereo?[/quote]

honestly kliff shitloaf is right.

He isn't arguing his opinion with your definition - you just have a broader definition - and you aren't referring to perc in regards to bongs.

Definitions do change when talking about context. It's very easily argued that factually - that's two percs. Not opinion.

12. #52 kliff2004, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    Its not that big of a deal

It sold out in less than a week.

So far its doing well. A shame none of you had anything nice to say.

I'm proud to own this piece. Regardless of its flaws, I love it.

I'm sure you would all love to have this piece. Even if its not perfect, its nice to show your appreciation for the place you all enjoy coming to so often.

13. [quote name='"kliff2004"']

Its not that big of a deal

It sold out in less than a week.

So far its doing well. A shame none of you had anything nice to say.

I'm proud to own this piece. Regardless of its flaws, I love it.

I'm sure you would all love to have this piece. Even if its not perfect, its nice to show your appreciation for the place you all enjoy coming to so often.[/quote]

Honestly, if it had three percs I would hate it, I'm very glad it's two. But worries over how straight and thick things are concerns. But it does look like an exciting piece. I just didn't have nice things to say about how the review showed it. That's my opinion -shrug- I was trying to be polite.

14. #54 Haikuman, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    God there are some stupid arguments on here.. I saw this review a few days ago. One of the least informative, worst reviews I have ever seen. Why in the hell is this stickied? Crap glass, worthless reviewer, boring video. WHY IS THIS GARBAGE STICKIED. Trolololololololl collab, what a god damned lie.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

15. The definition/perc arguments are a little unnecessary since technically it's three though we all say it should be two. Sure, Glasscity wants to advertise to a big audience that thinks "more is better." Kliff, didn't mean to disrespect you at all with my grammar police comment to someone either. Where can I find your review on this bong? I admit it looks like an amazing piece to start my collection with and I am jealous it sold out in a week. I don't expect perfection on a complicated piece for under $200. That is a solid price range for this item it seems. Even if Linda hit it crooked, it still functions decently so imagine what it does straight up like it's supposed to be hit from? I am a little disappointed the lighting and such wasn't better in her review and didn't show off the bong very long but it's a good review to see the thing in action. :bongin:

16. #56 kliff2004, Apr 14, 2012

I didn't say you weren't polite. I said it's a shame you have nothing nice to say. As in, "Your only focusing on the negative aspects."

Schott duran isn't crap glass. And its a collaboration between the Glasscity Production company, and the independent artist Snob.

If you don't like when someone rips off of a design, then this is what you do to make it right. Snob designed a product specifically for glasscity. He collaborated with them.

Yeah the topic is moot, and for whatever reason, its the only thing most people coming to the thread speak to about.

That's unfortunate, considering there are many other positive aspects they could choose to mention. But its there right to only focus on negative aspects.

Thats why I'm here. I'll do my best to be as objective and un-biased as possible, which means just being honest.

I tried to just focus on pictures that showed the structure of the piece, since I don't have a nice camera for taking pretty pictures or high definition vids. Most people were worried about the poor product photo graphs. Well my tree's are straight, and the showerhear is very cleanly made, but the stem and upstem in the showerhead are not straight. Everything else is perfectly fine though.

Which is why I only have that one milk vid. It was more so to show how quickly I clear the piece.

Its up to each person that see's this piece to decide for themselves, "what is acceptable for a 170 dollars double chamber stemless bong"

And most of the people in this thread probably don't think whats being offered is worth the price.

Does it actually matter?

Hold on, lemme check to see how many of these are in stock.

Oh there's none in stock.

Well there ya go. Nothing needs to be said anymore. its sold out lol

17. [quote name='"kliff2004"']

I didn't say you weren't polite. I said it's a shame you have nothing nice to say. As in, "Your only focusing on the negative aspects."

Schott duran isn't crap glass.

OK. When I said glass, I was NOT referring to the materials used. I was speaking of the end product.

-________-

18. #58 kliff2004, Apr 14, 2012
    [quote name='"kliff2004"']

Schott duran isn't crap glass.

OK. When I said glass, I was NOT referring to the materials used. I was speaking of the end product.

-________-[/quote]

1. learn how to quote properly.
    2. Learn how to express your opinion properly.
    3. Dont come to this thread and speak like an asshole. Thats my job kiddo.

Notice how I have all the warnings for talking like a dick head?

Although you're so new to this website, you probably have no idea what the red font messages in my posts mean.

oh and 4.

Linda's review get better each time. Your problem, and most other glass heads here have the same problem, is that her reviews don't meet your standards of quality.

Well shes a established internet figure, and has a loyal fan base of several thousand people.

Her reviews are just fine for what she needs them to be, and what her fans need them to be. She doesn't just review glass, its just one of the many things she does. And as such, she has her own style for all of her videos. Her video's match her style for everything she does, not just how she makes glass reviews.

She has dedicated review sections for each of the glasscity products on their page.

Talking shit about her is tantamount to talking shit about GC.

And I'm one of the people she actually hates.

19. #59 Haikuman, Apr 14, 2012
    [quote name='"kliff2004"']

1. learn how to quote properly.
    2. Learn how to express your opinion properly.
    3. Dont come to this thread and speak like an asshole. Thats my job kiddo.

Notice how I have all the warnings for talking like a dick head?

Although you're so new to this website, you probably have no idea what the red font messages in my posts mean.

oh and 4.

Linda's review get better each time. Your problem, and most other glass heads here have the same problem, is that her reviews don't meet your standards of quality.

Well shes a established internet figure, and has a loyal fan base of several thousand people.

Her reviews are just fine for what she needs them to be, and what her fans need them to be. She doesn't just review glass, its just one of the many things she does. And as such, she has her own style for all of her videos. Her video's match her style for everything she does, not just how she makes glass reviews.

She has dedicated review sections for each of the glasscity products on their page.

Talking shit about her is tantamount to talking shit about GC.

And I'm one of the people she actually hates.[/quote]

TESTOSTERONE > 9000

I know what the red means.

Do you feel like the big man on the block now?

Try not to be so butthurt.

Thanks I'll try to quote properly in the future.

SHOULD I BOW BEFORE YOUR HOLINESS now or after your trees start gangsta leanin?

OH BTW IT'S THE INTERWEBz, get over yourself.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

20. [quote name='"kliff2004"']

[/quote]

And that makes me think you're confusing me with someone else. I focused on no such negative aspects. In fact I'm VERY excited for this piece, and I'm rarely excited for pieces that come through Grasscity.

This piece is really cool - I'm focusing on all the awesome parts of it - such as the fact that it seems to be pretty thick, and a nice two perc bong (if it had three percs, that would be a HUGE negative for me and I wouldn't be interested by the way), and is nice and worked.

Sure, it looks like from pics it might be slightly crooked. Is that unnerving? Sure. Should it be? Absolutely. But I hardly think thats focusing on the negative aspects.

The only thing I was negative about was the review itself, and I stand by that. I don't think I focused on the negative aspects of the video, I think the review was overall very poorly done, but could be fixed easily. I think I did have some nice things to say, but honestly there's things she should definitely change. One being the way she does her reviews, and two being the way she responds to criticism, constructive or not.