Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Grasscity Order Not recieved - No reply to emails, WTF??

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Vir Infractus

Vir Infractus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,935 posts
So this is a last resort. I hate to air a grievance with Grass City here in the forums, but I have no other alternative. My son ordered some stuff for me for Christmas 2011. The merchandise, totalling over $100. was never received. To date, GrassCity has not responded to any attempts at resolve this issue via e-mail. There is no other way to contact GrassCity. So what, did my son get ripped off? What kind of customer service is this? No reply to a dozen emails? Nothing in 5 months of trying to get some communication going. This is bullshit. Beware if you order form GrassCity. You might not get your goods and they will keep your money and never respond to your emails asking where your stuff is.

Nice job GrassCity. You've lost several customers.

Judgement

Judgement

Badman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,584 posts
your son ehh?

flammzrant

flammzrant

fiending for heady

• Bronze Member
  • 14,743 posts

Colbias14

Colbias14

V

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
Who gives a shit if its son. Regardless grasscity needs to step up and do their job.
I remember i ordered some items in late November 2010 and didnt recieve it until mid January 2011. Bullshit, nuff said.

Vir Infractus

Vir Infractus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,935 posts
Superjoint? Got it, will PM SJ. Thanks!

TazzLAzz

TazzLAzz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 583 posts

Who gives a shit if its son. Regardless grasscity needs to step up and do their job.
I remember i ordered some items in late November 2010 and didnt recieve it until mid January 2011. Bullshit, nuff said.

you do realize the gc shop is in another country right

Blaze

Blaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,656 posts

you do realize the gc shop is in another country right

You do realize that the year is 2012 and we have transportation methods that can ship items around the world in less then a day right?

KushedResin

KushedResin

Bong Water

• Registered Upgraded
  • 427 posts
You do realize that different shipping methods offer different tracking options and times right?

Posted Image
Bathroom is free this morning. :smoking:

flammzrant

flammzrant

fiending for heady

• Bronze Member
  • 14,743 posts

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

High

• 37,019 posts

TazzLAzz

TazzLAzz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 583 posts

You do realize that the year is 2012 and we have transportation methods that can ship items around the world in less then a day right?

you do realize that those shipping methods cost hundreds of dollars right/

the dude obviously didn't pay for express shipping.

so what you are saying has zero relevance.

Superjoint

Superjoint

Grasscity Admin

• Administrator
  • 5,863 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users