Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Georgia potheads?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davidhseo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. ATL right here. Around the HIGHlands. Lost my connection a while ago, so if any tokers are around let me know.

2. im an ATL toker also, hit me up

3. 404 stand up... best bho on the east coast. Hit me up

4. Where tf are the tree mans in douglas county!?!?

5. I can't believe some of you guys are trying to find connects via Grasscity. So sketch.

But to DabberDan, I don't know, man. I've had some good ass oil north of Atlanta.

6. clayton countyyy!!!!

7. Me too, which is where I get it from lol, just saying I have the best oil... Peace bro :smoking:

8. Loganville,ga here. Connect i got is garbage. Sticks and seeds bullcrap. Need to find some good dank.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lol man I'm I'm Alabama if you think it's bad there you don't even know

10. [quote name='"Nation of ganja"']Lol man I'm I'm Alabama if you think it's bad there you don't even know[/quote]

I know there's some good herb out here. Just gotta meet the right people.

11. Yeah a friend of mine came back from uni in a medical state and had the best bud I've ever smoked an he said that's mids in Cali.

12. Haha tell me about it. I get pms regularly from members with 1 or 2 posts asking for a hook up.. so funny. Same with the advertising.. I'm sure advertising that you sell drugs on the internet to the whole world is a great idea. But that is just me of course.

13. better yet, is anyone in georgia not a pothead?

14. 15 mins away... Hit me up :smoking:

15. For my Ga ppl. Where is a good shop to get bowls, bongs etc?

16. Yeah, man. I've gotten a few PMs as well. I ignore them though. Even if I had no connect, I would not be asking people on the internet. You're asking to either get busted or get robbed.
    I think I've seen some pictures of your pickups (if you posted some in the Stash Jar section). Lookin' good, man. I'm actually really happy with what I'm picking up. I don't really understand how people can't get dank. Lol, to each his own. Happy tokin'!

17. I'm in midtown, Atlanta

I have a mini metal pipe for sale on craigslist, anyone interested?

18. Ya it's pretty crazy.

The funny part is
    that apparently a lot
    of people are actually
    making deals with dealers
    who advertise online.

:D

19. Hey guys. I'm in Marietta. What's up?

20. [quote name='"bluetuesday"']Hey guys. I'm in Marietta. What's up?[/quote]

I'm close to Marietta bro