Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Georgia potheads?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davidhseo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. If you could get a
    Georgia Medical Marijuana ID Card
    right now, would you get it?

The card would show your support.
    And get you prepped for when it's real.

And get you discounts at participating headshops in GA.

Would you buy one?

:D

2. [quote name='"MegaSwirl"']404 swag[/quote]

Swag found. Just moved to kennesaw from atl

3. [quote name='"AtlantaRave"']

If you could get a
    Georgia Medical Marijuana ID Card
    right now, would you get it?

The card would show your support.
    And get you prepped for when it's real.

And get you discounts at participating headshops in GA.

Would you buy one?

:D[/quote]

??????

4. Atlanta here

5. That all depends on how much it costs and how it would benefit me. How many participating headshops will there be?

6. Hell yea Walton county loganville

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell yeah! Forsyth county! Some of the weed here is amazing.

8. [quote name='"alexorcara"']Hell yeah! Forsyth county! Some of the weed here is amazing.[/quote]

Ya I grew up in Forsyth and if you know the right people, you can get amazing shit. But it's a horrible place of you don't know anyone.

9. [quote name='"Darkman6909"']Omg Im in Atlanta And cant find Dank bud to save my life :( I wish I was back in nc[/quote]

Dude are you kidding me?!?!? Atlanta is prominent in night clubs and drugs. Put two in two together and go to a nightclub and ask around. I couldn't tell you how many times that has worked for me. Or just go to a semi-rough area of town, no one will mug you and they'll want to make money off of you.

10. Mall of georgia eh? I live 10 min from there... Well not now im in germany at the moment but will be there in january :smoke:

11. [quote name='"tokesmoke69"']

Dude are you kidding me?!?!? Atlanta is prominent in night clubs and drugs. Put two in two together and go to a nightclub and ask around. I couldn't tell you how many times that has worked for me. Or just go to a semi-rough area of town, no one will mug you and they'll want to make money off of you.[/quote]

Watch "snow on the bluffs"

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Kennesaw here

13. [quote name='"TattooKilla"']

Watch "snow on the bluffs"[/quote]

No...

14. if you cant find bud in ATL then you arnt looking. message me and ill tell you the spot to go.

15. Covington/Conyers right here my *****s

16. Powder Springs here! :wave:

17. Acworth area here.. I know a few members are very near me

18. Ya that shit is crazy ive been to some of those spots and its not fun.

19. Just moved out to paulding from marietta. So I didnt lose any connects

20. What's this about?

:D