Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Georgia potheads?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davidhseo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. This thread is lame

2. anybody hear anything about a legalization measure in GA?

3. Not too sure, I know they have something in place though.

4. Atlanta and Decatur GA smoker

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dallas here. Right on the Cobb/paulding line. :)

6. GA ALL THE WAY 420

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You can murder someone in GA and get less time than weed..
    To many people drinking the koolaid down here...

We hope to get some of our freedoms back before the end of the century.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. We need a convention or some kind of conference.

9. I stay here but can't find any lol

10. And where's that lol

11. Smyrna, near Cumberland mall. Its tough out here

12. Used to live in a small town near the bama/georgia border until I was ten.  I didn't even know that they used wine for Jesus' blood in church until I was twelve. But I'm a marijuana enthusiast now in the sunshine state, Arizona! Still love Ga though.

13. Anyone here in Augusta??

• Like Like x 1
  14. The measure allows you to get a license to possess medical marijuana oil from a doctor if you have the corresponding condition starting September 1st. There is no system in place for dispensaries. All the law does is protect those who get it illegally from arrest.

15. Gwinnett is awesome. Close to the loud pack you can get downtown

16. Really? So marijuana possession isn't a misdemeanor and murder isn't a felony?

17. #277 That_Milkshake, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    I feel your pain beginning my stoned age in Savannah Georgia wasent a lot of stoners about, but more have blossomed you just gotta find em (Shouts to my fellow peach state smokers, southern smoke!)

18. I'm form Augusta, salutations!

19. Are you still around or did you dip off? I'm still around here haha.

20. Sorry to misconstrued haha I dipped off partially due to that but I still visit etc sorry I can't be too much help I know the struggle down there haha