Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Atlanta Buds, pickup thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidhseo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Damn... looks like some good bud in ATL and rest of the southeast. 

2. The Jupiter OG looks exactly how I like my nugs

3. came back to Atl from LA and there is some straight up DOOOODOOO around these parts nowadays. what happened?

4. These all look great, but why no wax in Atl?

5. I live like 45 away from atlanta maybe an hour, expensive but I got a few good hookups for decent to high qual

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

Attached Files:

6. #246 BlazingDabbles, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
    Shit atl has plenty of great buds and concentrates.

No chance I even get close on the order of the strains. Here are most of them, lol.

Sour Diesel, don't know, Purple Urkle, don't know, Jagermeister (omg heavy on the indica side).

I'm new to concentrates so if I fuck up the names and terminology, I'm sorry.

Left to right: blue cheese crumble (very potent), 2nd idk, 3rd wax? made from Sour Diesel flower, lab report from reputable lab in CA reported 89.25%thc content - it's life changing, no name but made with trim and flower from some top strains. Amber and translucent when spread thin - everyday type stuff.

Other pic smaller nug is Juicy fruit and larger more of the Jagermeister, then SD wax from above.

I'd say Atlanta is doing fine.

This is for my personal use in my home. Don't post in here asking for hookups as this isn't a dealer forum. Nice to meet all of you. Maybe we could share a dab and a bong rip in the future.

(sorry for disclaimer I don't want kids hitting me up for a hookup - not in to all that)

Attached Files:

7. #247 BlazingDabbles, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
    Amy of you guys use vape pens and thc oil? I love my little rig! 

Attached Files:

8. oils?

9. Cheers to everyone out in Atlanta, got something waiting for me after my break, smells just like a sour patch kid. Cheers ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425897735.856677.jpg

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-