Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old school bud smokers, Acapulco Gold.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lovesmyreligion, Mar 26, 2012.

If it gets you a better high, then sure. You can't seem to understand that looks are not everything.

The typical 70s stoner doesn't give a rat's ass about beautiful looking bud-- they realize those leaves have some trichomes on 'em, and they care about a good smoke.

I've smoked weed that looks like it came out of a cat's digestive tract-- leaves all over, stems, seeds-- but it tasted like fucking blueberry and gave me one of the best highs I've had in years. Easily comparable to this 'super-dank' that keeps going around, in terms of high, and it cost less than half as much for a quarter

I would have missed out on that cat digestive tract weed, because if it doesn't look appealing to me, I'm not smoking it. I guess I do think looks are everything.

3. Quit dissin yo elders people. I've smoked some old timey weed. That shits awesome

4. Some of it, yes.
    The buds were sticky with a sweet smell. After breaking it up you had to clean your hands as the zigs would stick to your fingers if you didn't. The smoke was sweet and as smooth as a babys bottom and after smoking the joint your lips were sticky and tasted like the smoke.
    The high was a pure Sativa head high that would last from 21/2 to 31/2 hours.
    The best part was that it cost me $100.00 a 1/4 lb.

5. You just described all of todays Buds /Strains going around all over the world,Only difference is the Price you listed,and maybe some extinct genetics and unique qualities,etc.  ,Ive been toking for 6 years,its cool to hear from old Heads from years before my time though,Indeed sir.

6. #46 StonerNack, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    My mom would always tell me about the funny names they would sell her, like Jamican Gold and Haze.

I was in awe when she told me about all these funny types of weed she used to smoke and grow, I'd like to smoke some old school strains.

7. So would I.

8. #48 potfiend, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013

Me too.

Michmoacan was my favorite Mexican and Red Bud my favorite Columbian.

Of course those were the ones I had the most of.

9. All the ignorance, smh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app