Finding Sex in your Area

Discussion in 'General' started by highguy5, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Clubbing? It does suck in the U.S compared to other nightlife in other countries.

2. Lol hypno, your methods are illegal and just wrong.

3. i live in a town of about 2000 people and for some reason there is a high abundance of hot cock hungry sluts in my area.

4. Perhaps... but it could be worse...

[​IMG]

EDIT: Relax, relax, it's a joke. I do not condone sexual assault at all... murder on the other hand :devious:

5. fucking kids...hmmmm...hey op i got an idea! is there a middle school nearby?

6. Same here, man. 2500. I couldn't believe it.

I always laugh when the little chat window ad opens and is like

"So I see you live in ________"
    "Hey! Quit jacking off"

Bitch, that town is 25 minutes from me and don't tell me what to do...

7. that is sooooooo not true. most chicks care more if ur stylish or not. pretty much everyone says im handsome and buff, but i dont get liad cus i aint a tool. its a fucked up world we live in.

8. girls see right through the toolish behavior. girls are attracted to good looking guys and when they find them they talk to them. if they are tools they move on to the next one and the process repeats.

guys look for the easy chick whos pretty dumb. when they find the smart successful girls that turn them down they get upset. keep looking for the easy chicks.

not to be a dick but if girls say your handsome and buff then how come your not getting laid? are they just being nice?

ive never had a girl call me handsome or buff unless they were trying to make me feel better about myself. if a girl wants to hook up they just get right to the point. girls know within 5 min if they want to fuck you or not. if you cant make it happen in 5 min try the next chick (look for the drunkest ones)

9. dude what planet do you live on? smart girls see through toolish behavior, but they are few and far apart. if girls were so good at seeing through toolish behavior, tools would not all have girlfreinds. they do.

its not just girls. its everyone who knows me. and knowing if they wanna fuck within five minutes? getting right to the point? holy shit, you can have all them. i have to love a girl before i insert. love is unpopular these days.

10. just because theyre smart doesnt mean they aren't down you just gotta be up on your game

11. if you have to love a girl to fuck her than you are up for a disapointment when she leaves you. its human nature to want sex. most girls know this and they have a few guys on deck just like some of us guys have a few girls on speed-dial.

your the one who came on the internet looking for advice on how to get women. we told you how and you refuse to accept it.

i hope you dont take it to hard when your next girlfriend leaves you cause it will happen. do you think your gonna marry the next girl you hook up with?

12. Go to your local milf hangout and find a cougar.... Try a country club or something... I dunno. I like me some milf....

13. i was not aware of that at all. thank you for letting me know what i came here for. and there i thought i was correcting your upside down world view.

having girls on speed dial? that is sleezy. its people like you, and sluts like you are talking about, who ruin romance for the rest of us.

14. Like a boss.:cool:

15. "yeah, i got a big wang. wanna seeeeeeeeee?"

16. got laid twice in less than a week. that's my personal best. LMFAO

17. lol youre puttin pussy on a pedestal..some guys make girls more promiscuous than others..like seriously someone could come by and just snatch your girl right out your arms dude hahahaha i feel like you have much to learn, cause they really do have guys on deck..its in their nature all they have to do is choose and yes, even the type of girls you like...they are not the same behind closed doors

18. i am doing the opposite of putting it on a pedestal. i know now that i dont need pussy. i dont let my desire for it rule me, or take up any of my time. if i seriously befreind a girl and she is loyal to me, i will naturally make love to her without having to think about it, and i will never have to worry about her being "stolen", if she is my true friend. i have had relationships like these. the only downfall is that we got too familiar. you know what they say about familiarity.

so if im given the choice to not love at all or to love too much, i will always choose the latter.

19. i feel you im just sayin all it takes is someone with more opportunities and security..its in a womans nature to always "have an eye out"..even if shes loyal, if a woman is presented with a better match, she might not tell anyone but she'll definitely contemplate it or atleast think about it.

regarding sex, ive kicked down with enough females to know that you shouldnt distinguish between a "good" girl and a 'bad' girl cause in the end, they ALL like to fuck, unless theyre virgins.