Tommy's Continuous Outdoor Oregon Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Medicinal-Tommy, Mar 25, 2012.

1. wow man..... can't wait!

2. So you will pretty much plant every seed that sprouts outdoor. Then you just let nature take its course and cut down the boys when they show their sex. Or even some smaller females. To keep it under 10 or so. I guess that makes sense. I was thinking at first you were going to sex them in your closet, then just bring the females that you wanted outside after sexing them. And that was making me think that you would be really pushing the time frame. But I get it now. LOL :D

3. Thanks man. Now I have to decide which plants to plant outdoor's and which to trade off. I need to keep it down to 6-8 plants total. Of course I am popping more seeds that just gives me room to do some last minute trades if need be. I don't like to trade off just tiny seedlings, I like to grow em up for at 3 weeks from seed before I let them leave my site. No use sending off a plant that is going to struggle and be stressed and just ultimately die off.

4. Yeah Tommy, that's how I do it :D

5. Seems like even my 5th Big Budduh Cheese surprisingly sprouted. I just tossed it to the side and left it on the floor and amazingly it broke the dirt and is now under the light. :D

I also checked my Northern Lights and Jock Horror seeds this morning. And the little tiny tap root broke out of all 6 seeds. 3 NL, 3 JH.

So they are all in the humidity dome now. I also broke out the 8 bulb t5 and placed it over my now week old BBC, and Diesel.

I also talked to a local friend yesterday. I am going to do some trading. These will be my final strains, hopefully. LMAO

1. Northern Lights
    2. Jock Horror
    3. Northern Berry
    4. BlueBerry
    5. Big Buddah Cheese
    6. Diesel

I would like to grow more cause I had tons of other options.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Oh and watch the growth of the 5 that are under the t5 now. They should explode in a few days. They went from 24/0 light. To 18/6 with the t5 starting tonight. Lights off at 10pm on back on at 4am. :D

7. your growing quite a few diff. strains this year like me. we are also growing all diff. strains so maybe at the end of the year we can compare ya know and see which 1's we may be interested in growing next season :)

8. by the way i'm growing White Widow from G13 Labs, The Doctor from Greenhouse, Big Bang from Greenhouse, Critical Mass 33 from CH9, Tiburon Shark by Pyramid seeds, Dr. Jekyll by kannabia, Lennon by pyramid seeds. Goodluck man i'll be checking back in for sure!!!

9. Very interesting selection. I'm impressed. I will by all means be checking your grow out too. :)

I was really focused on which strains would do well outdoors in my area. I wanted to grow quite a few unique strains. But I don't want to risk a finicky plant. I picked ones that have been proven time and time again.

Hell yeah, I love to watch outdoor growers. I'm on board all the way. ;)

10. yes i most definately took a chance on the unique strains lol. hope all goes well. the only one i know for sure does good in my area is the white widow, and im pretty sure the big bang will do just as good. pretty much any indica dominant strain will do well here. got my fingers crossed and praying they all do good :)

11. White widow for me looked great but finished a little later than expected here in northern central oregon. What state are you in?

12. mich. im thinkin the white widow will finish fine. i got a way earlier start than last year

13. DUDE, your seedlings are looking great and your fucking growing 2 of my personal favorite strains man.
    4. BlueBerry
    5. Big Buddah Cheese

14. Hey bro!!! Guess I am making a come back since you are here again. May have to throw 1 or more of mine into a journal too. Subbed for sure!!

15. Hells yeah, I am excited. I will try my best to bring these strains to light.

Totally my friend, I would love to follow your journal, it's been a long winter. We definitely need to stay in touch.

Your pretty far from area, I wouldn't know the first thing about how a strain would do in Michigan without doing lots of research. I'm sure you have. Gotta love those Indica's. ;)

16. Gonna sub to this one to see how those Jock's do.
    I grew the Northern Lights from Nirvana last year, loved it, even tho I had to cut it early. They did form nice, thick buds...bitch to trim tho, liked trimming my kush a lot better (for trimming, both were great taste/high (100% organic))...sadly won't be growing this year, I cut back on smokin so no need to risk it :p

Best of luck to your grow

17. A few more pics to show some progress.

This is my Jock Horror, and Northern Lights seeing their first light.
    [​IMG]

Look at the little tiny BBC that I though was not going to pop. I threw it to the side and it sprouted on it's own without any care. So that was 6 for 6 all 5 BBC, and 1 Diesel.
    [​IMG]

Sure enough that t5 is doing it's job look at the cheese now. Exploding as expected.
    [​IMG]

They are all showing signs of new life and growing as expected.
    [​IMG]

Hell Yeah BBC
    [​IMG]

Just a look under that beautiful T5
    [​IMG]

18. Bro you are in for a stankie summer with 5 BBC's. It's pretty much gonna start reekin in veg and get worse from there!!!!!

19. Grabbing a seat bro :) baby plants!!

20. I will probably only grow one BBC outside, I just had all these seeds from last year and didn't use them. So instead of leaving them in the fridge I decided to pop all the seeds and give away or trade away most of them.

Yup, Those baby's are coming alive. :eek:

Thanks for joining the thread, welcome. :wave:

Glad to have you back. ;)