Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash + Cigarette ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Inglorious1, Mar 25, 2012.

1. if someone hasnt said it yet make a secret agent. you take the filteer out and replace it with a roach. we do it in europe alot

2. I've never done it myself but I've read many places that if the cigarette filter will filter THC because its absorbed by fats. No clue if it's true or not. Try it and if you get high then it must not or it doesn't filter out much.

3. Have you ever smoked a cigarette without a filter? Not too enjoyable..

4. The filter isn't cotton, its cellulose, which THC is soluble in. So yes, it affects potency

5. The filter wont do anything to the potency. I used to take the tobacco out of cigs and put weed in it when i ran out of papers. The reason the cotton filters tar is because tar is fucking thick as hell. That shit sticks to anything. It shouldnt filter a noticiable amount of anything else.

6. That's what Hendrix (and tons of other people) did. He would smoke it talking to cops.

7. How do you know Hendrix did that??

8. Yes it does. Don't ever use filters when smoking weed.

With real cigs I used to squeeze all the tobacco out and rip off the paper but keep the filter. Make a mix in your hand and then roll it into a Rizla and wrap it around the old filter. Pull the cotton bit of the filyrt out and replace it with a roach. Smokes real good if you do it right!

9. i know thisis super old but it works for sure just stick the hhash to the cig comehoe to it wont fall off and smok eit ike a normal smoke. ********you just have to cut your fiter short thats the big thing+*******