Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How long will a bowl stay in your system?

• Please log in to reply

As Above So Below

As Above So Below

sceptre of the aether

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,191 posts
I am completely clean of THC. I am 5'6, 130 lbs, workout out almost everyday of the week, except Saturday. Gonna be going into the military soon ( b/w a week or a few months) and I want to know if I smoke a bowl will I be alright? Like I said I workout a lot. What if I fast for a few days and run a lot? Kinda drunk right now so JW :laughing: When I was smoking for a few months it literally took a month and a week for me to be 100% clean (testing myself 2 times a week). I don't Need to smoke a bowl, not craving it or anything, I would just like too.

Of Course the safest thing is to not smoke, I've said it plenty of times myself. But how long would it take for a small grav bong bowl to get out of my system?

E4u2H8J9

E4u2H8J9

TetraHydroCannabinol

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
I'm drunk as hell now too hahah.

I think you should approximate about a week per hit.
One hit: one week failed test.
Two hits: two week failed test...
Etc.

Enjoy the herb as long as you can man. Take a hit with that next shot. :smoking:

smokeafatblunt

smokeafatblunt

Fucked Up

• Registered Upgraded
  • 275 posts
use a weed calculator

Hash Baked

Hash Baked

Soaked

• Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts
smoke a fat blunt, fuck it

420everysecond

420everysecond

• Registered Upgraded
  • 866 posts
There's a thread that answers this. One bowl, at minimum, maybe 5 days. If you're joining in as little as a week, I wouldn't chance it.

As Above So Below

As Above So Below

sceptre of the aether

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,191 posts
See the thing is I haven't been accepted yet. I have an abuse of toxic vapor charge. Everyone up at MEPS seems to be taking their time. Going on 2 weeks that I've been waiting. I haven't been officially accepted yet. But they said if worst comes to worst I will have to retake the physical, which I already passed (for the navy, got rejected though). I told them I can pass but I have a busy schedule and they know that, so I could always push it back a little bit? I got a half g (yea... lol) but I only want to smoke 1 small bowl, and then I am holding onto the rest.

I workout a lot and I will def be working out and running hardcore this week.

Random ?: Would fasting and running help get rid of THC? IK there is a DT thread already but I feel that everyone has diff. circumstances that need different answers.

success

success

• Registered Upgraded
  • 967 posts
why do people ask stupid ass questions, if u fail the test u can never go into the military. so if u just fucking wait u can smoke once ur in. god damn be smart

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users