Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a plant that smells like weed ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeanSoakedBlunt, Mar 25, 2012.

1. HOW the fuck do i know its a grow though ? Can there be bags of old weed hidden that can leave that dank smell ?

2. my friends moms yard had a plant that attracted dogs with its smell like thats what it mas supposed to do. it wasnt weed but smelled just like it, it was crazy lol

3. i was walking in a forrest on a bad trip on unmentionables and smelled a distinct smell of pot. There were also marked trees around and the sound of a bulldozer. Possibly the unmentionables but i thought that ther was a grow near by and they knew its general location and where just bulldozing shit, then i panicked because we were the only ones around and maybe theyd pin it on us, we then jetted.

4. There's a fruit that smells like weed but I can't remember what it's called. I used to work in the produce section of a grocery store and every time I was near it I was like, "Damn, is that me? Did I leave bud in my pocket?"

I mentioned it to a coworker and he agreed, haha. Weed fruit

5. Sadly my wife thinks all weed smells like the catbox; maybe that's what I'll call my bagseed when it gets harvested.

6. My friends shrub by his front door smells like burning ganja but it's never been in contact with it.

7. Yeah man there is a few plants that smell like weed. I know because at my campus there is an area that rieks of fresh bud, but its on a public walking path and there's no weed plant around for sure.

8. Disneyland isn't in LA though, i live like 15 min from there...ive never smelled anything coming from a building though i've seen people smoking and i even smoked in the parking lot when i was going to downtown disney :p

Sorry for off topic but different strains have different scents, i'm sure there are other plants that have a similar smell

Catpiss :D

9. OP, does your shrub look anything like this?

Attached Files:

10. #31 Apollyon1325, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    Damn beat me to it. I lived in San Diego for a while and there was an area where a skunk or family of skunks lived and every time I drove by it I was like *sniff* it smells so good. Of course non smokers look at you like...um what?
    :D

Edit: also burning sage smells similar. Not the same though and ive heard maple leaves smell like it when they are burnt but that was on a website called howtotellifyourchildissmokingpot.com that's I read for the lulz and not exactly a reliable source.

11. That plant smells of pot. Trust me, i have been tricked in my young smoker days by it

Its called Cleome

• Like Like x 1
  12. I laughed.

13. [​IMG]
    Garlic flowers or some shit like that.

14. This just in:
    Marijuana smells like plants!

15. [​IMG]

These smell skunk-like. (The one with the huge leafs and yellow flower.)

16. next to my academy, it smells like straight ganja but it's just this plant lining the walkway next to the road

[​IMG]

Common Name: White Stopper
    Scientific Name: Eugenia axillaris
    Category: Trees
    Watering: Moderate
    Light: Sun to Partial Shade
    Salt Tolerance: None
    Fruit or Flowering: Flowering
    Height: 20'
    Growth: Moderate
    Zone Range: 10-11
    Comments: Native with tall narrow growth form, smells like a skunk, fruit attracts many species of birds

17. Clematis smell like bud sometimes.

18. Weed plants smell like weed