This is my clone room and mother plant. I use four 20w florescent bulbs. I turn half off when not cloning.
1st day in main room. Everything is in place for new grow.
Turn on the light!
Looking for leaks. I use no glue, sealer, or metal parts.
400w Grow tube. It does not draw air from the room. The room is a closed system. The plants have a max height of 5'6". I have not had to raise the light to max height yet. I like to keep the plants at about 4'6".
The screen is to keep the plant stable and help train uniform growth.
I use two air pumps that feed three buckets. Each bucket has two airstones.
TDS and PH sensors screw into the side of bucket.
Co2 control with tank.
Top half of my controls. Co2 valves and thermostat.
One intake for the cooling of the light and the other in case the grow gets above 85*
Dampers on the grow intake and exhust to maintain high Co2 levels in the room.
A 6" blower on a thermostat to cool the room and a 4" blower that cools the light.
The light stays cool with a 4" blower that stays on. The air is piped into the light from the outside.
The noise from the air rushing into the closet was so loud, I had to build a muffler on the intake as well. It's kinda hard to get photos of how I did it, so I will have to draw a picture.
Have not got around to painting the outside yet.
8 days later, still in veg cycle.
15 days later I am in day 10 of flowering.
Its day 16 of flowering and we are at alittle over 5' tall.
This is the 5th grow with this set-up. I had four plants last time. I'm only doing three this time. I did my harvest in two cycles, one at 45 days and another at 60 days. Here is a picture of the last two plants I harvested.
I put it all in glass jars when done.
I hope this grow comes out as well.