Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Do you think George Zimmerman deserves to be charged with murder?

• Please log in to reply

A.R.C.

A.R.C.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,506 posts
http://www.huffingto...ref=mostpopular

Just tell me.

smoker209

smoker209

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Registered Upgraded
  • 818 posts
Simplified no explanation answer.

Yes.

Marsbergen

Marsbergen

Wannabe Writer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,930 posts
Of course.

JuanRing

JuanRing

To rule them all....

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,686 posts
He shot him for nothing right? Of course he should.

NasaJoe

NasaJoe

Life is sacred

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,314 posts
Waiting for a "no"..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]Cricket Sound - YouTube[/ame]

Even my main dawg Garrison probably agrees with the sentiment in this thread... am I right MDG!?

Dissec

Dissec

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,339 posts
Definitely! Why shouldn't he?

HongKongPhooey

HongKongPhooey

Number One Super Guy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,620 posts
My gramps watches Faux news and they were making it into a race war. White-Black tension is on the rise.

Posted Image
This is George Zimmerman :laughing:

garrison68

garrison68

Freak Out!

• Bronze Member
  • 12,593 posts

42º

42º

SmoknChronicW/Nostradamus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,778 posts

Just keep making it easier and easier for unstable people to get guns, and this is what happens.

Very true garrison.

Guns aren't the problem, people aren't the problem. its people who shouldn't be handling guns getting them that's the problem Haha.
  • likes this

MIjbr90190

MIjbr90190

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,570 posts
There is alot of pieces missing from this crime. In a simple answer, he needs to go to jail. But there was an event that led to the shooting, after the initial confrontation. I think there was a scuffle before the incident but it was no justification for killing him.

bwood

bwood

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,989 posts
If only the gun laws allowed the 17 year old to conceal carry maybe he could have defended his life from that unstable wannabe cop.

Too bad the retards in power are only gonna tighten gun laws up even more after this and fuck all the wrong people.

Its like they are waiting eagerly for an unstable nut to shoot someone so they can chip away at the existing laws some more.
  • fuckthecops likes this

kayakush

kayakush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,356 posts
yes,
"like a king, like a king, like a king, rodney king, rodney king, rodney king, how we need u dr king dr king dr king"

Sunshine86

Sunshine86

Equality 7-2521

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,707 posts
What I fail to understand is why people keep calling Florida's "stand one's ground" law into question—standing one's ground does not entail following someone and shooting them.
  • ReallyRed likes this

ch3rios

ch3rios

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
They should cut is fingers, tar and feather him and see if he'll still go looking to make trouble in the back alley!

Un®3al Divinity™

Un®3al Divinity™

MustNotSleepMustWarnOthaz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,209 posts
bring back public hangings!!!

upstate864

upstate864

• Registered Upgraded
  • 112 posts

My gramps watches Faux news and they were making it into a race war. White-Black tension is on the rise.

Posted Image
This is George Zimmerman :laughing:

he did call him a coon doe but he needs to be charged with murder

aaronman

aaronman

n'wah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 14,794 posts
He should be charged and taken to trial.

Not in an ordinary court though, because he might have called the black kid black before killing him. This should go to a Federal court because what kind of society would we be if we allowed murderers to call people names before they murder them.

zpyro

zpyro

Max. Support of Min. Govt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,282 posts

What I fail to understand is why people keep calling Florida's "stand one's ground" law into question—standing one's ground does not entail following someone and shooting them.

Werd. Don't follow people at night, you won't have to worry about standing your ground. If you pursue somebody, "neighborhood watch" AKA wannabe cop or not, you are not standing your ground. You're trying to be a vigilante, so unless we want to send the message that any jerkoff with a gun can go play cops and robbers as long as they silence the other side of the story, the guy should be arrested. If this guy gets off with no punishment it sets a dangerous precedent. "Let's go to Florida and murder some fuckin' coons! As long as we say 'THEY'RE COMIN RIGHT FOR US!! it's A-OK to gun them down!!"

MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,310 posts
Why this guy would call this guy a coon when he is half black himself is beyond me. I can't seem to get a clear non biased telling of the story. I've heard they had a fight and other things. So I think a grand jury investigation laying out all the facts like they are doing is the best way to go.

Continuum

Continuum

The Infinitismal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,717 posts
Has anyone been able to get ahold of the 911 tapes in their entirety? All I've been able to find is clips with worthless opinions attached to them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users