Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

how much to fix my LCD tv?

• Please log in to reply

Ned Digger

Ned Digger

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
I have a 32" LCD TV that was broken about a year ago. The screen is cracked, any ideas as to how much it will cost to repair it? It cost around $400, it's a 1080p LG, its very nice. I saw on hardcore pawn that their TV repairers fixed a cracked LCD screen for like $50, and it was much bigger than mine. The entire screen is cracked, it needs to be replaced. How much do you think it will cost? I'm gonna call a TV repair shop tomorrow.

DEA

DEA

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 815 posts
It'll cost around 150 with labor...

Tha Come Up

Tha Come Up

On A Higher Algebra

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,938 posts
dude,obviously call LG so you can see how much it cost to repair it mite b for free if you still have the receipt.

Un®3al Divinity™

Un®3al Divinity™

MustNotSleepMustWarnOthaz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,576 posts
no idea....might be better off buying a new tv when there's a good sale

redlebontheweb

redlebontheweb

Fuckin' Stoners

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
$12 with labor...

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,120 posts
Usually LCD's are not worth the cost of repairing them. You're probably better off buying a new one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users