preflowers!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by blacklight, Jul 8, 2006.

1. well.. today i was looking at my smallest plant of two that i keep on the deck. and i noticed that it had two pairs of pre-flowers .. both female. and so i went out to my site in the woods to look at my much larger plant and it was coverd in little white hairs... overnight!!! never had that happen before.

is any one else in the usa's starting to flower? (just wondering because my others bloomed in augest every time)

2. I'm not in the USA but I have just started flowering too. Usually it would be a couple more weeks but for some reason it has come on sooner tis year. My brother says its got to do with the ozone layer being damaged and the seasons changing so swiftly that the plants are confused by this happening. I don't quite understand what he is sayin but he has grown weed for MANY years and I guess he has more knowledge than I do on this subject.

3. Now one thing you have NOT heard anything about in the news lately is the ´hole in the ozone layer´ .

Why? Because it is gone, healed up, it is a natural transient phenomenon and nothing to do with the CFCs that we were all so concerned about.

But you won´t ever hear any good news in the media.

I feel the same about global warming as well. THe vikings farmed Greenland in the 8th century, and the Romans grew grapes at Hadrian´s wall. Can´t do either now, it is much colder now than it was then.

4. That's interesting because my plants have also sprouted little white hairs just recently this week and it's just the 25th of July. Peace and stay high.

5. The reason why it hasn't been in the news is because news agencies are like kids with adhd they can't stay on one thing for very long and they've already hammered the hole in ozone story into the ground. But the ozone is still far from healed up... it has just STARTED to slow down now since the treaty banned CFCs which were a big cause but it will take AT LEAST 50 years for it to heal up. You are right tho fly in that it won't effect the climate too much more than it has... we hope.

6. How tall are they mate? curious !

7. The same scientists that told us we would all be dead from bird flu.

8. my one plant was barely a foot tall... and hasnt been lst so its like a christmas tree... my other is like to 3-4 feet tall... and about 2-3 feet wide

9. Sorry last post off topic I don't wanna hijack ur thread but ya ur right fly u never know what to believe in the news or anywhere for that matter... any pandemic could just be a scam to help Bush's or should I say his puppeteer's agenda whatever that may be :hide:

10. At least the hole in the ozone layer and this deadly bird flu is out of the news now. Yes our politicions are pandering to the global warming believers, by getting energy efficent cars, but effectively doing nothing about it in reality, here in new Zealand, but it seems public opinion is in favour of co2 induced global warming, and all major polictical parties promising to do something about it even though none believe in it.

11. I have to admit I laughed at the ozone layer explaination. I'm sure we can also blame global warming while we're at it.