Smackems Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Substratedestroyer, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Sorry that happened man. Better luck next time. At least you know what you are doing and how to grow so your next one should be even better.

2. Great grow smackem. Did all the bud sites have seeds in them? Because sometimes at the end of the grow MJ will try one last ditch effort to produce seeds and pollinate. If the seeds start producing at one site you could had just cut them off.(but you were absent) However, if all the bud sites had seeds growing then maybe they were hermie genetics or stressed by you not being there.

3. hey, i'm spending a couple of days, starting next wednesday, 13th september in barcelona. just wanna see the city and hang out. would love to get to a gig or at least a bar with good music - trad or whatever. would love some spliff to make the mood. any suggestions greatly appreaciated - on gigs, pubs or a little smoke? mad site, have to say. love it.

4. i dont know why it produced seeds but its all good i sold what i had almost already i got like 18 grams left or a bit more its some good smoke everyone says its the type of smoke that doesn oth it you at first and then BAM your stoned but yeah ive started my second grow i gotta find a camera and cords to take a pic but im doing kinda a LST thing to it not really sure yet only reason im doing it to the plant is because my light feel on it lol

5. Damn bro sorry to hear about the grow, that sucks. Thats why if ya plan on doing it dont do it with idiots. LOL. Idiots and weed dont mix right from past experiences. Anways bro hope ya can get back on ya feet with ya grow.

p.s. seeds were more then likely produced when the plant when hermy and nutted all over itselft. Only thing i can think of if you didnt have any males around and it only seems logical since you said your "WHOLE" crop "HERMED". But if no male pollen sacks were on it or if none opened up then they may be feminized seeds. Not too sure about that so I can be wrong. Just ask around, pretty sure some guru on here would know the answer to that

6. well here are my pics i need help on what else to do to the lst i know the platns look a bit burnt my light feel on it which bent it the way it is right now but yeah some of the leafs got nut burnt i already flushed it and yeah ummmm here are the pics help is needed

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

7. Heres what i did to the plant
    the red is how the plant is bent now almost
    and the blue is how i tied it off so where should i tie off next
    P101005.JPG

8. Well now this is my one plant show its some hawaiian pink skunk and WOOOO is it stinky its in its first day of flowering now so yeah 60 days to go! but heres my baby
    P1010001.JPG
    my little setup :) 2 of my t5 lamps one over top as you can see and one in the back and then i ahve 2 cfl TWSITS chillen to give it some light on that side the plant is doin well
    P1010002.JPG
    better pick
    P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

9. Oh yeah.
    Now we are cooking. Nice T5 setup. Plant looks almost perfect. What happened to those 2 broken leaves. Nice to see the pink skunk there and you too of course :)

10. hello shes been flowering for about 5 days now shes not producing much hairs at all but some have come out im taking extra care of her im using liquid ferts im using one silica blast and pro grow blend shes loookin mighty healthy the plant is a stinky stinky one but here are pics of my beautiful baby

0001.JPG

02.JPG

leave me some comments please on waht you think of the light setup and stuff thanks

11. T5's rock the hizouse.
    Nice work smackem.

12. Looking nice and bushy, hope you get to finish this one up nice and proper. Good growing:smoking: