Smackems Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Substratedestroyer, Jul 8, 2006.

1. That sounds pretty good. I think my biggest was about a foot or so once we started it. I think it's doubled it height so far, but it's kinda hard to tell since it's in LST.

2. just and update on the situation they are all looking GREAT my tallest plant is now about 2 FEET TALL!!! the rest of the platns are now a foot or a little bigger tomorrow i start cloning and flowering im going to the store to get a clone box i guess its just a plastic box that you put clones into to build humidity? but im going ot buy one of them today and then im going to cut my clones out tomorrow putthem under a floresent high output t5 lamp for a bit till isee roots show :) wish me luck!!!

3. Good luck.

4. Update today?

5. update comes about 8 o clock :) brand new pics of my clones and my humidity dome and new pics of the babies which are doign GREAT

6. new pics sorry it took so long give me feed back on my new clones and the new plants

100_0489.jpg
    just showing how bushie they are all
    100_0490.jpg
    all my babies once again they are alll almost up to the other one all above a foot now just showing how tall they are
    100_0491.jpg
    the top of one of my babies
    100_0492.jpg
    my setup for my humidity dome should i give it more light i have anothe one of them small lamps??????????????????
    100_0493.jpg
    my clones!!!!!!!!! and there are 2 seeds but they will be on the next post

7. 100_0494.jpg
    here are the seeds in the dome they are doign GREAT for only one day of being in there they have already popped out

8. Looking real good buddy.
    Nice work.

9. Looking good for sure. The humidity dome with the T5 set-up is very sweet looking. I'm sure the clones will do fine in a couple of weeks.

10. oh yeah way nice setup! those floros are sweet how much did you pay for that? t5 u said? sweeT! i have found while in veg plants grow betterand bushier under metal hylide bulbs or fourecents like the ones for your clones.. research a little and you will find that while in vegitative growth stage mj prefers/ needs more of a blue spectrum while in bud more of a red light spectrum.. thought i'd let you know cuz its obvious you got the funds for the ultimate grow setup so might as well maximize it!! i have also found hps with metalhylide is even BETTER while flowering! some people only use mh and swear that the buds are slightly smaller but pack a way heavier punch- thats why i go with both:D
    GROW ON!

11. i paid about 200 bucks for my HUGE t5 light and the 2 small ones so 200 bucks for alll that light aint bad:) but my plants are looking good my seeds are doing well too with teh clones im going ot put the other light up next to the clones on the side so there are 2 small fixtures one the humidity dome and also i sprayed the dome as someone sudjested

12. Good catch on the clear buckets hehe...your grow is great so far. Nothing to point out as it seems you have all under control. Good Luck!

13. FLOWER DAY 1

ok so todays been quite shitty 3rd time trying to make this thread and everything but i tried to make a mylar wall for 2 hours but that did not work cuz of my wind pressure but look at my solution later on to block light going to my flowering baby and oh yeah so here are the pics
    100_0500.jpg
    my humidity dome seems to be working great look at the seeds on the right they ahve sprouted good and are growing and clones are nice and green still i think i did a goooood job:)
    100_0501.jpg
    looks beatiful
    100_0502.jpg
    looks beautiful
    100_0503.jpg
    showin off their booshyness
    100_0505.jpg
    showin off their tops :) before flowering today is the first day

14. 100_0506.jpg
    she just looked georgous so i took her pic!!!
    100_0507.jpg
    showing off the side pics :) gotta show you what im working with
    100_0510.jpg
    ha i had to put towells and sheets around the humidity dome and over the light and i had to put carboard stuff around it to block light fomr hitting my flowering babies SMALLLLL amount of light gets out
    100_0512.jpg
    can anyone say perfect? ALMOST

15. Excellant job man, they looking really good! Hope mine turn out as well as yours! :)

16. Plants are nice and green and the clones are doing well. Nice work kid.

17. 2 Thumbs up in my book :)

18. Looking great man :)

19. Flowering Day 3
    HEllo i never update so quickly but here :) just was bored so i decided to take a few snap shots of my bitches i think they aer all females but im not sure yet i have more days to wonder and see :)

100_0522.jpg
    really the only one i wanna talk about my little clones and seedlings are doing quite good i raised my light up a blittle bit cuz the dome was like a steady 89 degrees so i moved it up and now its 81 all the time :) perfect but yeah
    100_0524.jpg

100_0526.jpg
    just looks beautiful
    100_0527.jpg

100_0528.jpg

20. Impressive looking trees.