ok......HELP........PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by xSm0kyCjx0x, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Ok, im going to be growing next summer and it will be my first grow....but i know all of you are going to say search search search but i have been and i still havent found it....here are some questions i would love for anyone to answer....
    1. What is the best fert i could use besides bat shit and cow shit like is there like something that i could pick up in a store thats really good...?
    2.I live in the U.S very close to saint paul, MN and our last frost is in the middle of april and it really starts to get cold around middle october and the humidity gets pretty high in the summer but im just wondering if there is some way to prevent bud rott or if im prone to it...
    3.id like to know what to look for right be4 i harvest b-cuz i know what the females and the males look like and shit bvut im confused on what to go by so i can harvest.... and one more thing.... i live in a neighborhood thats out in the country. but theres still about 25 houses in the neighborhood but we each have a fair amount of land.....but i still live with the parents and i plan on making watering trips at night since my grow spot is about a block and a half away and its by a corn field ( not in it) .....would it be better to travel at night?? and can i get soil from the field ?

I KNOW ITS ALOT BUT THANX TO ALL THAT RESPOND,

:smoking:CJ:smoking:

2. Well you can plant after the first frost, but you can start them the first part of Apirl so when the last frost happens your plants will be ready to be planted outside.
    Buy fert that is 20-20-20 for vegging you can get it at any greenhouse nursery.
    Yeah I would water them at night do to the sun will bake them if you water them when the sun is up.
    When your plant begins to die off from missing the males you pull the root and all and hang it upside down until its dry.
    Hope this gives you the information that you need to start your grow next year.

3. Its always better to make any trips at night BUT make sure u do not use any kind of light ur gunna have to know exactly where all the plants are because the light can disrupt their cyle and throw it off balance. u can use 20-20-20 but I find it is really easy to over fert with it alot of people use miracle grow which you can find in any store with plants or use anything with higher nitrogen which plants need for vegging then once they start flowering u switch to a flowering nute which would be like 12-36-12 i believe i could be wrong. I would start preparing the soil now while u wait for next season just buy some potting soil and mix it in i'm not sure what else you you can put in the soil but i'm sure someone here will who has experience will tell u better than i can.

4. Does anyone else have more info??? id like as much info as possible if its not to much to ask???:cool:

5. What more do you need that is the basic supplys that one will need to grow a plant. Unless you want product names and directions on how and when to use them. Really take this information get your plants started and then it is pretty much a hit and miss process. Nobody can tell you exactly what to do and use, because alot of us Don't live in the United States and we don't know the condition of your soil, location, amount of sun, or the strain of seed you plan on using. Next year just get your plants going and if you run into problems then get on the forum and post your issues that your having with your plants. Someone in the forum should be able to give you guidance through almost anything that could go wrong. Right now you can begin preparing your plot. You can break ground and mix in compost now and again when you plant. That way you will have real healthy soil when you start. Soil is the most important thing when wanting to grow a good healthy plant.

6. 20/20/20 is deffinetly not the best fert.

buy general hydroponics, this includes the flora series,diamond nectar, kabloom.
    using these gives you a 3 dimensional advantage over the nutrients your plant receives, and massive buds come harvest.