Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iodineto pass a piss test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chakada, Mar 20, 2012.

1. So my job has random drug testing. In the past i heard that if you put a drop of iodine in your urine it will always read clean. One is this true? Two if so where can i buy iodine? And three does it require more iodine for chrnic smokers? If anyone can answer these questions it would be much appreciated. Luckly the first drug test i was on the back en of a t break so i passed it :D
    PS
    This i what part of the alphabet would look like if q and r where eliminated. -mitch hedburg

2. It will change the colour of your piss, and nobody will fall for that.
    FAIL.
    If you want to pass a drug test stop smoking, jesus people don't have common sense
    I guess it isn't so common.

3. honestly you have 2 options (iodines like dark brown)
    1. quit your job which has random testing
    2. assuming you know when your test will be within like a day at least, invest in a whizzinator and synthetic urine.

otherwise you are really risking your job so it depends on how much you care about your job most methods to pass tests by drinking or what not are not 100% solid and arent worthi it unless you smoke under 5 times a month. Just go for full protection against losing your job if it is a worthwhile occupation

4. #4 Storm Crow, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    I think you may have heard a garbled version of the fact that bleach has been used in the past to mask drug test results.

Interference of Common Household Chemicals in Immunoassay Methods for Drugs of Abuse (full - 1989)
    Interference of common household chemicals in immunoassay methods for drugs of abuse.

Effects of pyridinium chlorochromate adulterant (urine luck) on testing for drugs of abuse and a method for quantitative detection of chromium (VI) in urine. (full – 2000)
    [FONT=&quot]http://docstore.ingenta.com/cgi-bin....ingentaconnect.com/error/delivery&format=pdf

[/FONT] Effects of Stealth adulterant on immunoassay testing for drugs of abuse. (full – 2002)
    http://docstore.ingenta.com/cgi-bin....ingentaconnect.com/error/delivery&format=pdf

A procedure for the detection of Stealth adulterant in urine samples. (abst – 2002)
    [FONT=&quot]A procedure for the detection of Stealth adulte... [Clin Lab Sci. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

[/FONT] Effects of oxidizing adulterants on detection of 11-nor-delta9-THC-9-carboxylic acid in urine. (abst – 2002) Effects of oxidizing adulterants on detection... [J Anal Toxicol. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Toxicological Screening for Drugs of Abuse in Samples Adulterated with Household Chemicals. (abst – 2002) Toxicological screening for drugs of abuse in sa... [S Afr Med J. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Practical Challenges to Positive Drug Tests for Marijuana (editorial - 2003)
    Practical Challenges to Positive Drug Tests for Marijuana

Drugs of Abuse: Analyses and Ingested Agents That Can Induce Interference or Cross-Reactivity (full - 2006)
    Drugs of Abuse: Analyses and Ingested Agents That Can Induce Interference or Cross-Reactivity

The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine (full - 2007) The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine

Toxicity From the Use of Niacin to Beat Urine Drug Screening (abst - 2007)
    Toxicity from the use of niacin to beat urine ... [Ann Emerg Med. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work
    (news - 2007) Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work

Drug-Test Cheats Try New Tricks on Labs (news - 2008)
    Drug-Test Cheats Try New Tricks on Labs

[FONT=&quot]Metabolic acidosis, hypoglycemia, and severe myalgias: an attempt to mask urine drug screen results. (abst – 2011) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Metabolic acidosis, hypoglycemia, and sev... [Pediatr Emerg Care. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

DO NOT DIET BEFORE A TEST!!!

Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored Delta-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) into blood is enhanced by food deprivation or ACTH exposure. (full - 2009)
    [FONT=&quot]Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored
    [/FONT]

And just to make things more "fun" for the lab, eat asparagus the night before! lol

5. I know, it's quite ridiculous in my opinion. This type of thread shows up multiple times daily.

If you want to pass a drug test, don't smoke/quit smoking. If your job tests randomly, then it looks like you're going to have to stop smoking if you care about said job.

/rant