7th Floor Vape Appreciation Thread (SSV, DBV, LSV)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Heosphoros, Mar 20, 2012.

Works fine for me.    Ya might want to delete all your cookies and try again.

2. #882 ThatSalsaGuy, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
    Tried that :/ maybe its cause im using my phone...

Also i knew i should have just messaged you....i was 99% sure youd be the first to reply anyway lmao

But i suppose this thread was well overdue for a necro :)

3. Ftr when i went to the products part in the drop down i fat fingered it and didnt hit the sub-dropdown arrow, instead hitting just the word products. This simple brought me to a no matches found screen.

So to clarify it was a mixture between fat finger and a website that could use some tweeking tbh

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422488790.427620.jpg
    7th floor shipped my all glass SSV transfer wand today can't wait check that thing out, so stoked!!

5. #885 lwien, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015

I don't think I've ever seen that before.    Wonder how long they've been making them.  Pretty cool.

6. #886 Mr Horsepower, Jan 29, 2015
  7. Anyone see the new vape they have coming out I think its called the super surfer?

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Im sure lwien can correct me if im wrong but its just a silver surfer with some odd ball bells and whistles.....

Yup.   Flashing LED's and a bag.   Not impressed at all.

10. I saw one in "ground glass" on their site, shot them an email and they said the glass guy could do it up! Took a couple weeks but it's all good.

11. #891 lwien, Jan 29, 2015
    Here is their promo clip on the Super Silver Surfer.   It has got to be the funkiest bag set-up I've ever seen.   The guy in the vid couldn't help but spill some herb on the table when he disconnected the bag.   He tried to blow it off really quickly so no one would notice but apparently, not quick enough.    Unless you purchase their hands free clip, you actually have to hold the bag on the vape while it's blowing up.   

To me..............an epic fail.   

They're trying to raise money to produce it on Indigo.    Their goal is 50,000 dollars.   The fundraising started on Dec 5th.   It ends on Feb. 3rd and they've only raised 6,364 dollars.   I don't think this thing is going to see the light of day.

http://youtu.be/spqdLLFjXpE

12. Which is probably a good thing....r&d can get back to the drawing table after it fails and create a device that lives up to the name

Yeah.   It's really disappointing that they even attempted to put out a product like this.

14. #894 DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 29, 2015
    Yeah,  I had seen that thing the other day, before reading this thread. I also thought it was just a silver surfer with all the bells and whistles that were not needed. I thought to myself I would rather have a silver surfer then that thing. Now after reading these things, it seems even worse. I am also disappointed in them. Every company has there bad ideas though, hopefully thing thing doesn't see the light of day, and when they go back to the drawing board they come out with somebody that lives up to their name like said above.

After watching the video the only thing that I think may come from this is the said to be improved heating unit set up with the easy to remove heater cover. I guess I would also say it looked like the herb that was spilled was due to the dude pushing the bag down on the table, which then forced air out of the bag, and blew the herb out onto the table. However to me that doesn't excuse what looks to me like a pretty shoddy bag system. I don't think that improved heating unit is going to make up for that thing.  

A really powerful convection based portable would be really nice, like a mini-LSV, eh?

16. #896 ThatSalsaGuy, Jan 29, 2015
    This x1000 i still cant wait for my tax return to roll in so i can get an lsv

17. That would be awesome!

18. Do you guys know if the SSV has some kind of fuse in it? Mine blew the other day and it was like a fuse had blown.

19. I think there was one from China before that, sometime last year I believe.
    Get that computer fixed lwien?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app