7th Floor Vape Appreciation Thread (SSV, DBV, LSV)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Heosphoros, Mar 20, 2012.

1. love the vapor bong setups im seeing here ! post more more more!

been thinking about buying a ssv or a dbv to hook up to my bong, ive had a herbalaire and a v-tower and i was never too impressed to completely switch over. but these look better

2. #22 sublimeluvr, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    [quote name='"ricky93"']

I think I will order it and eventually the GonG. I seen on another forum that there was a mini wand made by another company I was wondering if you have any info on that? Is it more efficient in a 1-2 people session?[/quote]

Mini wand is by vapor brothers

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/vbminiwhip.html

3. [quote name='"sublimeluvr"']

Mini wand is by vapor brothers

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/vbminiwhip.html[/quote]

yeah, as sublime said vapor brothers has a mini wand that works with the standard wand. I've never used them, but I hear they help you conserve with a smaller bowl-pack.

4. Shipwreck, reporting in!

5. [quote name='"Shipwreck"']Shipwreck, reporting in![/quote]

-salute-

6. Purchasing a DBV turned me into a full-blown stoner hahahaha, definitely one of the best vaporizers out there.... Been vaping in my room constantly since I've bought this thing 3 months ago, love how there's virtually no smell and I get ripped off just one bowl. My dad walked into my room as I was heating up the vape and didn't smell a thing. Just another reason why I love this thing!!!

7. Noob surfer on the beach here

:wave::wave:

Love it.

8. NotoriousCheech , Reporting in!

:smoke:

9. I've been surfing for about 3 months now, love it. Anyone know what size screens fit the ssv spherical ground glass wand?

10. ^ dude I can't find the dimensions for that anywhere. i was in a situation a few weeks back where I needed a screen for my wand, and every head shop in my city didnt have the right size screen. it was such a headache, even after cutting multiple screens to try to fit, it wont go in flush unless you have that right size

11. I have a DBV. To say I love it is an understatement. This thing rocks. I use it pretty much every day in a dorm environment. Since the four of us all smoke, we attach it to a bong and just take hits out of it. One time we had a five hour session, just ripping bowl after bowl of frosty herb stoned off our asses.

Great invention.

12. Vaping kief out of my dbv right now, holy fuck I'm baked.

13. Just placed an order for the LSV as my first vape! ... excited is an understatement. I'm ready to see the new light of vaporrrrrr

Let's see what all this hype about 7th floor is all about :)

14. I LOVE DA BUDDHA VAPES!

i bought one off my friend who NEVER used it....

for $40!

i couldnt pass that deal up

im doin that now too :smoke:

15. I've had a black dbv for a couple years now. I'm gonna sell it because I just ordered a custom ssv! Fucking pumped with spherical ground glass and shit. I'll post a picture when I get it. Anybody wanna buy my black dbv? ($210 new)

16. Been loving my SSV ever since it arrived and would recommend it to anyone looking for a vape, ground glass joint but no matter which one you get I'd recommend the hands free attachment because I've had a few close calls :woops:

image-4276565531.jpg

17. [quote name='"Widers not Wiz"']Been loving my SSV ever since it arrived and would recommend it to anyone looking for a vape, ground glass joint but no matter which one you get I'd recommend the hands free attachment because I've had a few close calls :woops:

[/quote]

Hands free attachment with the hands free joint? I have the gong joint and not sure how that makes sense, the hands free attachment is for the non hands free joints.

18. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

Hands free attachment with the hands free joint? I have the gong joint and not sure how that makes sense, the hands free attachment is for the non hands free joints.[/quote]

It's more for when my friends use it they pull on the whip or twist it around when I'm by myself it's not a problem but I'd rather be safe than sorry even with the GonG (it's still tilted at a downward angle after all)

19. I had my ssv for over a month now and this thing is the shit! I vape everyday now and barely smoke at all because of how much better vaping is.

[​IMG]

20. [quote name='"Widers not Wiz"']

It's more for when my friends use it they pull on the whip or twist it around when I'm by myself it's not a problem but I'd rather be safe than sorry even with the GonG (it's still tilted at a downward angle after all)[/quote]

It is, but if you pull on the whip, doesn't it come off regardless of the attachment? I'm not a big fan of the attachment. When I'm with other people, I'm just in charge of the wand-end.