7th Floor Vape Appreciation Thread (SSV, DBV, LSV)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Heosphoros, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Need a roommate? :wave:

2. LSV ftw. I've owned all the 7th floor vapes at one point, and this is by far my favorite (and the only vape I use now). I just wish it didn't get so damn hot. 20 min and it's pretty much too hot to hold.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7QkkN73MKs[/ame]

3. [quote name='"sublimeluvr"']

Need a roommate? :wave:[/quote]

Always ;D

[quote name='"Bouldorado"']LSV ftw. I've owned all the 7th floor vapes at one point, and this is by far my favorite (and the only vape I use now). I just wish it didn't get so damn hot. 20 min and it's pretty much too hot to hold.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7QkkN73MKs[/quote]

The LSV seems so awesome for glass haha, very nice milk man. I've never had the pleasure of using one, but I can only imagine (SSV without having to deal with tubing? Sounds legit). What kind of glass was that by the way? Interesting looking perc.

4. Showing my appreciation by uploading a pic of the SSV! I personally prefer the standard wand over the glass/glass connection for many reasons

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name='"TopShelf247"']Showing my appreciation by uploading a pic of the SSV! I personally prefer the standard wand over the glass/glass connection for many reasons

[/quote]

Wow that's a gorgeous picture haha. I'll see if I can get a picture of mine up.

6. Haha thanks. My next purchase other than bud with definitely be a vapor tamer! There's a fat discount on the old versions right now but their new improved ones look beast

7. Got my glass cleaned up today and been hitting up the vapor-bong set-up a lot. God damn I missed this shit, so baked right now. I love the DBV!

8. Better than a contentless post

9. I own a Da Buddha -love it. Great product. Great quality. Simple design. Reasonably priced. Fun.

10. SSV every single day until leave this earth :cool:

11. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']Better than a contentless post[/quote]

Theres some content there. I think you mean pointless. ;)

12. [quote name='"LowEyesBigSmile"']SSV every single day until leave this earth :cool:[/quote]

Hell yeah!

@CDub - Don't listen to them! Nothing I like more than staring at a beautiful LSV ;]

13. Personally, I love the way 7th floor incorporates glassmaking into producing a quality vaporizer. I've seen their ice chambers and custom knobs and some are pretty interesting (I've been looking to buy a less generic heater cover as of late), however this heater cover is pretty damn fancy.

[​IMG]

Been a proud owner of a SSV for almost a year now, very efficient.

14. Love my DBV but want to upgrade to the SSV.

15. This is my ssv I have the spherical wand looking to get the standard but I'm not sure if there is a big difference anybody have any insight?

SSV8.jpeg

16. [quote name='"ricky93"']This is my ssv I have the spherical wand looking to get the standard but I'm not sure if there is a big difference anybody have any insight?

[/quote]

Beautiful SSV! I'm digging the colors.

I think the main difference is that the standard would have a more concentrated airflow, which would mean in a sense more control, but in another sense less even, if you aren't controlling. However both would have control and would be able to rotate to your liking. The GonG which I have would probably be more different. But then again, the standard is also cheaper, so getting it to see if you like it/for fun would overall be the easier option.

17. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

Beautiful SSV! I'm digging the colors.

I think the main difference is that the standard would have a more concentrated airflow, which would mean in a sense more control, but in another sense less even, if you aren't controlling. However both would have control and would be able to rotate to your liking. The GonG which I have would probably be more different. But then again, the standard is also cheaper, so getting it to see if you like it/for fun would overall be the easier option.[/quote]

I think I will order it and eventually the GonG. I seen on another forum that there was a mini wand made by another company I was wondering if you have any info on that? Is it more efficient in a 1-2 people session?

18. #20 amdnivram, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    another similar set up. Its like breathing air.[​IMG]

[​IMG]