Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoking weed- body numb and tingly

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by luscioustoe, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Ha op I know what you mean. I'm about a year in of weekly use and I can still get that high.... Only thing is . is that you didn't get so high the you puked.

An when your used to it. that feeling can be awsome. Close your eyes and play some tunes and let your lack of or disabled sense of body in space let you ride a roller coaster

3. I know exactly why this happened. It's because ur mind wasn't used to feeling this way, ur brain was telling u that something foreign was entering ur body, and ur brain just didn't know how to react to it, because it's ur first time getting high. The same thing happened to me wen I first smoked, and I was jus glued to my friends couch lol. So I know exactly wat u were goin thru.. It's no big deal, u jus gotta try and lower ur heart rate, then you'll be fine.

4. Just dont think that you are gonna die or go to the hosptial, cause you arent going to need to, if you get anxiety I like to think about space and shit, makes me space out, better to space out than to panic.

5. I remember the first time I smoked, I thought I was seeing diamonds. You'll be fine, go slow this time.

6. I'm still a noob, practice safely and I still get pins and needles feeling. But I'm learning to enjoy it and use it to my advantage. Yesterday I smoke with my husband and for the first time had sex with him using the pins and needles to my advantage. The touch on my skin was electric. I hope eventually that feeling will go away and I can just feel the heavy sway movement

7. If it does happen again, don't complain or just don't smoke anymore. Thank you.

8. ^This guy knows what he's talkin about!^

9. What he meant to say was, "You made a mistake. You are not an idiot"

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lmfao the same thing happend to me first time, i also came here to seek help.

When you get high more often you will get used to it and focus on more fun things

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's true, don't take so many hits. Sounds like you only need 2 hits and relax, enjoy yourself. Enjoy your view, because everything around you will be brand new. :toke: