flowering/trimming question HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HipElettuce, Jul 7, 2006.

1. The plants have been outdoors now for 2 months and 4 days. They were transplanted into the ground 3 weeks ago to this day. The problem is, they still havent started flowering. It may be because it may take anohter week but i have no idea. How long do plants usually take to flower outdoors? They are about 3 feet tall and they smell pretty good but i can not tell which are male and female yet because of the fact they still havent begun to flower possibly because it is summer here and the sun is out longer than 12 hrs. Besides putting dark plastic bags over them for 12 hrs which would be highly noticable is there any way that i would be able to force them to flower? Some one told me if i trimmed some of the leaves a little bit it would put stress on the plant and make them flower. Is this true? Does any1 have any ideas on how to force them to flower? Please help me out.

2. Maybe it would help if you read my threads on Sexing and Outdoor Flowering. Click on the links in my sig.

3. All I can say is that one shouldn't rush Mother Nature. When that happens I alway find that something will backfire and ruin your whole plot. Good Luck.