Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking up $50 worth of weed, is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Mar 19, 2012.

1. tell the guy you want 3.5 grams ( eighth) for fifty.. buy scale. go to purchase make sure its chronic crystally or very pungent perfumey smell... ask can i weigh this? if he says yess weigh it out snwich baggies weigh a gram if its on point get baggie hand money. if he says you can't weigh don't buy..

2. nd as long as your a casual smoker its a better way to waste than buying dub sacks

3. i pay $20 a gram and i'm not gettin ripped off.... i just buy good shit.

Dub - $20 - 1g of dank
    Two Dubs and a Dime - $20+$20+$10=$50 - 2.5g

throw in another $10 and you'l get a whole extra 1.5. thats definitely worth it

4. LOL. You lost an argument and now look like an idiot with this post. Congrats.

By the way, the guy with 3 posts (which you seem to care so much about) just owned you. :D

5. man

imagine living out in the country, couple hours away from the closest city... ain't no competition, just two or 3 guys that fix their prices, ALWAYS $10 a gram, which you can hardly ever convince them to sell, or eighth $35, and that's for like .. mids... OCCASIONALLY some decent nug

there is no such thing as 'haze' or 'sour diesel' out here... really makes me ponder moving

6. I can't believe you guys think your getting good deals at 20/g it only takes 100-200$ to grow 2-3 pounds of good weed get to know your growers .....

7. by the way.. when I deal with dealers I usually go by weight... cause everyone's got different prices... if I were to say I want a dub out here, and the dude gives me a gram, i'd be pissed

8. I love you Canada:smoke:

9. for 50 i can get a q

10. there arnt many growers around here. most of our stuff comes from NY. i'd rather pay a little extra than drive a few hundred miles. i'd probably actually save money on the gas it would take to find and continue visiting a quality grower

11. [quote name='"m18"']

Your wrong and he's right... L0L[/quote]

Ha ha

12. Stop buying from silly high school kids who just flip an ounce at a time man they rip you off for free head smoke pretty much

13. depending on your areas weed slang and prices itcan vary greatly 2 dubs and a dime around here is 5 grams (a dub is 2 g's and a dime is 1) but i know when i lived inthe 9th ward it was a dub was 1 gram and a dime was .5 in which case you would only be getting 2.5 and you would be paying the same price as you normally do (if you pay 20 a gram) soit wouldent matter but if u are only getting 2.5 for 50 i would try and find a new dealer because around here you can get a eigth for 50-60 and we have some of the highest prices in the country (ive never heard of anyone out of high school paying over 20 a g or 60 a eigth anywhere) oh and btw a eigth is 3.5 grams

14. Lol I would hate to live where you do man. hahaha 1.0 for a dub!? You've gotta be kidding me.

And 3.5 for 50-60??? I can get 7 grams for 50 bucks.

15. I am glad I can get 7 grams of "some random name a dealer made up" for $50.

16. Same :smoke: I get 1/4 oz of dank for 50$..

And yeah buying in bulk is better as you usually pay less $/g if you buy more. Any decent dealer works that way.

17. I dont see how everyone is trying to debate this lol...a dub is 20$ worht of weed...it is not a certain weight...it could b3 .5 gs for all anyone knows or it could be two...ask him wtf it weighs lol. Same with a dime thats 10$ worth of weed no specific amount.

18. It's definitely not a waste. The most I've spent at once is about 800$. The more you spend, the better of a deal you get. I'd rather buy a lot at once, than to buy a little at a time.

19. The more you buy the cheaper it (usually) gets. I usually buy a quarter or a half O at a time, and they last me a while. I would way rather have a half o than buy a 20 bag every two days.

20. 150 for an O of mids? lmao try 90