Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking up $50 worth of weed, is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Mar 19, 2012.

1. haha you 4got mexican swag...another differnt quality lol

2. It's always worth it to buy bulk, especially if you know you're gonna end up buying more weed anyway.

I could buy...
    a gram for $15 at a rate of $15 a gram
    an eighth for $40 at a rate of $11.43 a gram
    a half ounce for $150 at a rate of $10.71 a gram
    an ounce for $240 at a rate of $8.57 a gram.

I'd rather pay $8.57 a gram than $15 a gram.

3. When did the op mention anything about quality? But using ur "pricing guide" an eight of some quality herb should b $50. Two dubs and a dime should b around 4g which is over an eighth. How am I not understanding?

4. Threads like this are why im glad to be an Oregonian. I can get and eighth of blueberry Sour D for 40 bucks

5. Well... knowing its blue sour d then you know its quality stuff.

6. I dont buy or know anyone in this town that sells anything below mid grade bud. so i wouldnt know the prices for the mexican dirt. :smoke:

7. 2 dubs and a dime means 2 $20 bags and a $10 bag. It has nothing to do with amount. That's not a good deal though. You should get a little extra because you are buying more. Depending on where you live it should be between 2.5 g's and a quarter, although that's a great deal for a quarter.

8. Knowing that the ops dealer said it was blue sour d means nothing in regards to quality unless the op has a very reputable source. Which taking from the fact that he has never bought more then $20 worth I would highly doubt. And a dub from any dealer I've encountered was between $20-$25 and weighs bout 1.7-1.8g everytime. A dub has never meant 1g of dank, thats what's called a dime bag of dank or perhaps simply a gram of dank, atleast this has been my experience throughout the years.

9. the more izzm the better brother.

i once bought $1550 worth of weed and hell shit yeah it was worht it.

10. Dub-2
    Dime-1
    2+2+1=5....
    Really simple math here people.....

11. Dub is 20 regardless of what it is. Prices always vary, you are putting higher prices than I have seen in years for mids.

Also 2 dubs and a dime means 50 dollars, there is no info on what is in it and how much grams of it.

12. [quote name='"michael015"']Dub-2
    Dime-1
    2+2+1=5....
    Really simple math here people.....[/quote]

No a dub is just another name for 20 you know like a synonym?? It has no reference to weight whatsoever. Weight does not become a necessity unless it's an 8th and up. So if his dubs=.9 and his dimes=.4

..well you'll figure it out

13. That's what I pay here, unfortunately.

14. [quote name='"MagicTC03"']

No a dub is just another name for 20 you know like a synonym?? It has no reference to weight whatsoever. Weight does not become a necessity unless it's an 8th and up. So if his dubs=.9 and his dimes=.4

..well you'll figure it out[/quote]

Say what sorry looked at ur post count then truer to read the post.

But anyway not everyone gets ripped off and pays 20/g like you sir

15. You should get right around an 1//8th for 50, and depending on what kind of j papers and how big they are, you could have one big fattie, or like 7-10 pinners.

16. [quote name='"michael015"']

Say what sorry looked at ur post count then truer to read the post.

But anyway not everyone gets ripped off and pays 20/g like you sir[/quote]

Its almost impossible to pay 20 a g in California, it was an example. The min. I would get for 50 would be 5 grams for top shelf. The OP is saying his dealer is telling him 2dubs and a dime for 50, that's the same as him buying a dub one day a dime the next day and then another dub the next day. He should be getting some type of deal, like 3 dubs since he's buying it all at once. Otherwise I would just tell the dealer I want a dime instead then the dealer will realize that he's losing money and probably present the OP with a better deal so he can get more money

17. what do you imply by that is he gonna give you 2 gs and half a g or more? cuz dubs and dimes vary where i live i get high quality for 10 a gram and a dub 20 buck gets me 3 g to an eight depending on the weed. And like then country where im at in europe a dub 20 buck is .6 so you gotta specify

18. [quote name='"nissification42"']Two dubs and a dime should b right around 4g's. In which case it's def worth it. And as stated above buying in bulk equals more weed for your money. On what planet is a dub equal to a gram? Sounds like ur getting ripped off "urge"[/quote]

A dub is 20$ herp. When picking up a gram by its self how am i getting ripped off lolwhat.

19. Dealers will usually give you a discount if you buy in bulk.
    They like to move their product very quickly, and buying in bulk will help them do that.

20. Your wrong and he's right... L0L