Outdoor Plant Picture Contest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by r2__, Jul 7, 2006.

1. da, those are some hellayshus plants.Are those from this grow year? Those look like they have been budding for a while. Plants should just now be starting to bud I thought? So how is it that yours looks almost ready to harvest? What part of the continent do youlive on that you already have those kind of results. I live near the desert and my plants get DIRECT sun for many hours as it is in the sky and don't look like that. They are just now beginning to bud. I would have to see new pic with a aopy of todays paper in it to prove to me those are yours. I hate that it pretty much sounds like I'm calling you a liar but I think its impossible for plants to look like that yet. I guess prove me wrong.
    As for the picture that was shown. Is that more than one plant or is it a special kind of strain. That looked beautiful.. It doesn't look like its budding yet. That is going to be one hell of a harvest for them. I wonder a plant so big I wonder if it will have the potency as much as 5-6 foot plants would.
    Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes. I am just finding it unbelievable.

2. Caribbean and yes they are from this year. I dont have to deal with "Seasons" like you guys do, im constantly cloning and i always have plants in flower.

Why i have these results???? Well because of my Pruning techniques, LST,FIM, soil and nutrients.

Also im not dealing with seeds so i dont have to wait Eyons for a harvest, i harvest almost every month contiuously simply because i the amount of cloning i do.

3. My buds appear to be around the same maturity age but are no where being that dense yet.. bring on August so I can start smoking home-grown deliciousness!

Cheers,

4. And just in case your one of those people that thinks everything is photoshoped here is 2 different views of last set of clones at 3 weeks flowering.

Attached Files:

• pr1.jpg
      pr1.jpg
      File size:
      67.9 KB
      Views:
    • pr2.jpg
      pr2.jpg
      File size:
      73.2 KB
      Views:
  5. I use a technique that no one on this forum agrees with and thats at week 3 snip off the very top of bud, and it works just like fimming does, slows down the very top of the bud and concentrates more on fattening up the sides.

Look at every picture of mine except the last 2 i posted and the 3rd picture of the first set i posted, notice EVERY bud top is Flat??? thats from clipping the top, after you do that it just explodes out sideways.

6. Just re-read your post as well, Yes thats one plant in picture one with closeup of the buds in other pictures.

Its called LST, i dont like growing single crapy one colla plants, its a waste of time Yield Wise. And they are no where near 5 or 6 foot, they are all under 4 ft in height.

7. Here is the big difference your missing.

Outdoor grow box with 1500w of light for vegging during nighttime, this is where i house my mothers and clones.

Picture 2 is the proof that the first picture i posted is one plant, this is a shot of the same plant farther away, its the one in the far right corner.

Attached Files:

8. damn dude that is one big plant hope you plan on selling that lol
    peace

9. My god that MJ TREE is HUGE!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Okay dude. Sorry for questioning you. I didn't know they were clones that explains why they are budding so soon. Take care of those ladies. And yes my plant is almost 5 feet tall. Congrates on the successful grow bro.

11. whoally shit dier congrats on your technique, i am a beleiver, so what do you do? how far down do you cut the top bud? i may as well try it on a plant of mine considering a little experimentation couldn't hurt my massive yield.

you must smoke yourself stupid by now, you grow outdoors and indoors at the same time, and harvest every month. i never thought good outdoor could be grown in the carribean, where abouts u live?

12. I will try that on some of my buds this year. See if it improves yield overall.

13. Just take off the very tip of it, make sure you go thru the stem itself and not just the hairs.

Im in St. Maarten

14. I have four plants. I have three at one plot. One is about 7 week, and the other two are about two weeks. Then I have a plant about 45 minutes from here that is already about 3.5ft with 11 nodes.... It's monsterous for it's age, the pistols are getting really long and I want to know when it's going to start budding. But I'll take pictures of this in two days when I go to check on them.

-AFD

15. these probably dont count i just wanted to post these pics, was 2 years ago 7 dutchindica plants grown in a old chicken coup yeild was 5 pound of really perfummy buds cheers ya'll.
    dutchindica.jpg
    dutchindica2.jpg
    sorry for the crappy pics didnt have a digi back then used a 35mm cam, had to scan the pics.