Outdoor Plant Picture Contest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by r2__, Jul 7, 2006.

1. So this is the deal, post the best outdoor plant picture and win a prize. On September 27 the contest will end and there will be a poll for votes. I want to see some big, healthy, colourful plants!

Prize: Psilocbe Cubensis Z STRAIN spore print. Valued at $40.

EDIT: Voting date changed to.. September 27

2. Heres a little appetizer to get things going.

[​IMG]

3. My good God, that is SOME mutha. A million congrats to whoever grew that lady.

4. I think to be fair it should have to be from 2006 with your Screen name on paper somewhere in the picture!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna post my biggest on July 14th which is the next time I see the biggions

5. i think my plants would compete.

August 4 is end of veg. for me, mine are done around mid-end september. we can all use imagination.

LOTS, thats a great idea. The date (from 2006, july 1 to august 4) should already be on the picture from the camera's date, if not, then proclaimed cheater, also a member name, this can be done in photoshop or paint.

40$ worth, is that an 8th?

how would the winner receive the mush?

6. I really don't think we can beat the dude with the house sized plant bro..... Thats just really big. JOE>

7. You have it all wrong. Winner will be PM'd for addy. 40$ worth? I am not giving out anything illegal, the spore print is 40$ worth.

8. it can be beat, just wait.

9. Well I tell you what I have mad respect for you, cause that is a big plant. JOE>

10. It's not mine, I found it while browsing outdoor pics on a dutch website.

11. yah so is this not YOUR home grown plant contest?

12. You can use any picture you like, this gives a chance for anyone to participate.

13. dude, cmon, that knocks all the fun out of it for us hard working home growers.

14. I agree.

15. As a bucket grower, I cannot begin to compete with that monster. I just look on in amazement.

16. Its a cannabis tree, my word it is BIG!

17. i say change the rules to outdoor home grow pics for this season, it would be funner, and theres plenty of competitors.

18. tasty plants there !