Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Edibles on a Plane

• Please log in to reply

hightimes512

hightimes512

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Just out of pure curiosity, is it safe to bring edibles on an airplane?

Similar Topics: Edibles on a Plane     x

KushNMusic

KushNMusic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 577 posts
LMAO i was just thinking about this yesterday i swear

Phenotype

Phenotype

Brawndos got electrolytes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 614 posts
Yes in your stomach.

ILLOGIK

ILLOGIK

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,433 posts

Yes in your stomach.

That's what I did when I was coming back from Amsterdam :D

Had two space cakes for the flight home. Ate one before i left the hotel and went to the airport. and then ate one outside of the airport about an hour and 1/2 later.

It's like an 8 hour flight back to Chicago from Amsterdam. After the space cakes and a couple beers on the plane I never slept better during a flight lol

Jezn

Jezn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 495 posts
dogs can sniff out edibles, just eat them before or just inside the airport and you should be fine.

KushNMusic

KushNMusic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 577 posts
lol i dont think there would be anything cooler than being extremely baked on edibles and just staring out at the sky through the window on the plane, that would be an experience you would never forget
  • chasegold19 likes this

evilgnome

evilgnome

What???

• Registered Upgraded
  • 259 posts
Edibles on a Plane while watching Snakes on a Plane while on a plane on edibes

Think About It...
  • Urge, highgradeuse, Uncle Grandpa and 1 other like this

WeedyGirl1979

WeedyGirl1979

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
I would eat in the parking lot so I would be straight before security, just ramping up as we load, and blasted for takeoff. The first time I tried an edible (which, don't do like me) I had to fly the next day at 5:30 am, and I was so high as we took off that I was singing. Best flights ever.

PassTheGrass

PassTheGrass

Enjoy Life.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,707 posts
Is it really just out of plane curiosity?

Okay okay, bad idea though dude. Eat them before, you just never know if there is gonna be a sniffing dog to fuck you over, you never know. Sometimes you see em, sometimes you don't.

Lovesmyreligion

Lovesmyreligion

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
Genius :| one day I'm going to do this lol. I've never gotten high off edibles but I hear the high lasts longer too, would definitely be cool to be tripping out looking out the window. I'll be running past people to make sure I get window, F sitting near the isle lol. But yeah that would be stupid to bring anything illegal on a plane, just have to bake up before hand

Edited by Lovesmyreligion, 22 March 2012 - 08:20 AM.

BongBeforeBeer

BongBeforeBeer

Manchester United

• Registered Upgraded
  • 588 posts
Enough is enough! I've had it with these motherfucking edibles on this motherfucking plane

addlestoner

addlestoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 261 posts
Cakes on a plane lol

AS420

AS420

Flavor Saver

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,388 posts
I'd eat them before hand, bro.

Just seems like the safer thing to do. :confused_2:

superdank123

superdank123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,131 posts

Just out of pure curiosity, is it safe to bring edibles on an airplane?

yup i took some last week got them in no problem its food lol no suspicion if its not labeled your good you just cant bring liquides

frankenfish

frankenfish

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,928 posts
just eat it right before you go in so your sober through all the security nonsense

ice1017

ice1017

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 392 posts
I ate 2 firecrackers on the car ride to the airport and they kicked in about an hour later.... nice flight :bongin:

Aracratz

Aracratz

Piece on Earth

• Registered Upgraded
  • 553 posts
Stuff it down your pants.

Aggressive

Aggressive

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Technically... You'd be higher than you've ever been. In every sense of the word.

Sir smoke a bit

Sir smoke a bit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts
a few years ago, I ate a brownie for a transatlantic flight from Seattle to London. Needless to say, it was crazy seeing the sunset and sunrise. Just the fact I was like 30,000 in the sky, while being blitzed out of my skull was awesome. If I had the choice, I would eat an edible on every flight

StonerAsian

StonerAsian

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
The 7 trips I've gone to Korea I've only seen two dogs. They were sniffing the international luggage (this was in San fransico). If you ever see a dog find a crowd and try to blend in. or go into the bathroom and eat all the edibles. Taking anything related to marijuana is dangerous on a airplane ride, but edibles aren't hard to take. Just risky
:smoke:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users