Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker success using only a microwave

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by raydavies, Mar 17, 2012.

1. #61 Huntahh, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    :confused:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek: this method got me too hihgh hah

2. I make firecrackers in the microwave all the time it is the easiest way to make them and very effective. But i use nutella instead because the peanut butter becomes too dry.

3. Ok so I plan on making some of these for a long road trip coming ahead. My only problem is I don't have access to an oven. But I do have reptiles and they require a very hot heat source which is a heat bulb above their terrarium. I tested the temp and it went up and down from around 175-250 degrees so could i put the fire crackers with the herb inside and all natural peanut butter under the heat lamp for I dunno how long and keep the fire cracker in tin foil would it work and how long should I keep it under there. And how bad would it smell?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I just finished making some, and I plan on eating them tomorrow with my friend! I used 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, and about 1.2g of grinded dank bud, heated the peanut butter in a small storage container, then added the ganja. I stirred it up, and put foil over the storage container. I'll post the effects tomorrow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yo this may save my live. Stealth right? Like no smell because you're not heating the weed? I just wanna make sure I understand before I venture on.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. Here ya go bud @[member="Jessie"] Botwin :wave:

Just lookin for a lift

7. @Jessiebotwin

Just lookin for a lift

8. if you add the weed while it's still hot like he says you will the smell the weed a bit but not a whole lot. if you microwave it with the weed already mixed in, idk. i had 2 bout an hour and half ago. i was pretty happy and feeling kinda buzzed but thats about it so far. i put in .27 of some og.. now i'm a lightweight so i'm disappointed a bit... smoking that .27 would probably have kept me high till tomorrow. it tasted pretty good though. might try making these with a bit more bud with my buddy one day.

9. In my thought process and experience, the cracker has nothing do do with this.
    The best way to use the microwave in my opinion is:

Put a TBSP of peanut butter in a microwaveable container with 1/2 tsp lethicin.
    Heat for 25 seconds.
    Add ground herb, and mix..
    Nuke on meduim for another 30 seconds.
    Spread on anything or eat off the spoon like your doggy.
    Done.
    Just tried, Ill let you know how it works, I think I added too much hahahahah

you'll forget to update  :smoking: . I've never tried edibles in the microwave, but I'm all about being lazy so I will try it one day

11. Im already blasted. And its just beginning... Hehehehe.

12. Final report - Woke up will full edible hangover (a good thing). Slept like my pillow was my best friend for life. Worked extremely well. .

Less effecient mind you than a nice 4-6 hours at 165 with cocoa butter or glycerine, but really worked well and was fast fast fast.

13. Another easy way that works SOOO well, is:

Grind your herb fine, and add it to 1/2 cup of milk. Grate in about 1-2 ounces of chocolate. Add 1/2 tsp lecithin.
    Heat to a simmer, let it boil up and turn off the heat stirring constantly.
    Heat up to a boil once more, stirring constantly, finally pour in a cup and down it.

It makes you smell like a skunk though... Works REALLY well. Great with ABV.

But I have to say, the TBSP of peanut butter is far easier, works just as well, and I dont smell like a skunk.

14. Is kief better? Will it still work m

15. Does this work with hash? If so, same method? that's all i got atm :!

16. Did this a few days ago. Only difference is I microwaved the peanut butter for 10-12 seconds till melted mixed in cannbis, only used like a .1 or .2 of some dank. I'll include pictures. Than I sandwiched the two together and microwaved it on 50% power in one minute intervals, I checked to make sure the tempature was not too hot but pretty warm. Eating now at 7pm, will post results later. Cheers ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425941039.890164.jpg

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-
    I also let it sit for two days to insure absorption into the pb. Wish me luck

17. End results. A relaxing slight euphoria, with a bit of a head buzz. Next time with use oven for better results. Cheers everyone

18. so if i was to heat the peanut butter by itself and then add the nug without the cracker put the pb nug mixture in a plastic container amd let it sit for a day then prepare the sandwich with the saltines i will get a effect or does the method go saltine,pb,microwave,nug im curious never did this in a microwave.

19. Ya a couple years ago before I ever had an edible I could only find ways to do it in an oven and I lived with my family so I wrapped ground up weed in aluminum foil and carefully heated it up with my lighter. I did that and then I put it on a couple of triscuits with peanut butter. Its basically the same way to decarb your bud but your ways probably smarter