steroids/meatheads

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by tonebeats, Mar 16, 2012.

1. ^^^exactly^^^

2. Testosterone undecanoate aromatizes to 5-alpha dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT has been demonized by the media for male pattern baldness. Nothing is ever mentioned that DHT is responsible for phallic enlargement. In fact, testosterone undecanoate is prescribed to treat a birth defect known as micro-penis.

3. Did you mean that test is converted to DHT via 5a-reductase enzyme? Yes, male pattern baldness, oily skin and acne are a side effect but some folks use Proscar (finasteride) to remedy this.

Phallic enlargement? Thats a new one to me. A link to some literature would be appreciated, to be sure:D

4. #24 mathgod496, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    You misread my post. I specifically stated which anabolic steroid aromatizes to 5-a DHT. I did not state "test". I did not mention oily skin or acne. I never mentioned a thing about Proscar. Are you a journalist? Journalists must be trained to dramatize and invent facts that do not exist. Your post is a good example of the media demonizing a drug.

I know about 5a-reductase but I have no idea if this applies to testosterone undecanoate. As far as I know, taking DHT directly is not yet practical so to get DHT, testosterone undecanoate is taken and the body does its thing to make DHT. Supposedly all testosterone variants aromatize to DHT to varying degrees via 5a-reductase but testosterone undecanoate is believed to be the preferred route for getting DHT.

DHT is favored by strength athletes. Reliable data is nearly impossible since most athletes do not wish to implicate themselves for taking banned PEDs. I do not how DHT enhances strength. However, one clue is that testosterone undecanoate or DHT is linked to neurosteroids.

BTW, you hear on the commercials for finasteride that pregnant women should not handle finasteride because of a "rare birth defect". The "birth defect" refers to micro penis. Since finasteride blocks DHT and DHT induces the signal for the male embryo to grow a dick, the male child could possibly be born dickless if the pregnant mother handles finasteride.

There is a search engine called Google. Maybe you heard of it. Your answer will be verified on several links on the first page when searching on "testosterone undecanoate". Give it a try. I have confidence in you. Wikipedia had a longer description on testosterone undecanoate that included medical uses so you may need to expand your search terms.

5. In your post you mentioned that test undecanoate aromatizes to 5aDHT. The aromatase enzyme will convert test to estrogen, not DHT. Undecanoate is just an ester attached to the hormone. The esterase enzyme will cleave the ester over time thus releasing the hormone into the system.
    As for journalism and dramatization, your far off. I'm happy to share my knowlege and experience.
    I know I mentioned Proscar, acne and oily skin. I don't need your permission to say what I want. Thanks anyway.
    As for the rest of your post, I'll look into it when I have time

6. I'm not posting a link, its got pics.
    Here's one study:

The Efficacy of Dihydrotestosterone Transdermal Gel Before Primary Hypospadias Surgery: A Prospective, Controlled, Randomized Study

Cevdet Kaya, J. Bektic, C. Radmayr, C. Schwentner, G. Bartsch and J. Oswald

From the Department of Urology, Haydarpasa Numune Training and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey(KC), and Department of Pediatric Urology, Medical University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria

They make breif mention of testosterone

7. Anadrol is one of the most powerful DHT derived steroids available. There's plenty of info on it, try using google, I have confidence in you.

8. I did not ask for your opinion, idiot. Feel free to load up on Anadrol since you are such a great fan of the drug.

9. I don't want acne is primobolan better than deca

10. [quote name='"mathgod496"']Testosterone undecanoate aromatizes to 5-alpha dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT has been demonized by the media for male pattern baldness. Nothing is ever mentioned that DHT is responsible for phallic enlargement. In fact, testosterone undecanoate is prescribed to treat a birth defect known as micro-penis.[/quote]

This is true

I'm 24 going bald but I have a decent sized penis so its all good

11. That largely depends on the individual. I'm running deca right now at 600mg/week and a test blend @ 800mg/week, so is my freind. We also jump-started our cycles with M1-T for the first 4 weeks at 50mg/day. We'll finish out our last 4 weeks on M1-T also. Although our cycles are the same, he wound up breaking out and I didnt. You might try to look up "Body Builders Body Wash" and see if its still available. As for primobolan, I've never tried it.