Sheets of Acid (100 hits)

Discussion in 'General' started by bodom, Jul 7, 2006.

1. i was just about the say that skittles, about not being through as many ppl

good call

2. What exactly do you mean by not being through as many hands?

(I'm not sure if there is something more to it that I'm missing/ Just trying to get more info)

3. if the sheet is broken down, then its probably been sold a few time, thats why its been torn.

4. most people dont understand how fragile that molecule is.. ive seen people be real rough with it, putting strips in their pockets hiding it in their hats, ect..

If your buying a sheet, theres a good chance it hasnt been put through this kind of abuse. It should be straight from the supplier, (who should know their shit) to your dealer, to you

5. yeah if your paper has been touched a lot it will be weaker..i always keep mine in foil inside something airtight i.e pill bottle

6. Ah cool.
    Alright then, I'm ready for some ACID! :)

Thanks guys! :)

7. good luck man, be safe.

8. Thanks, man.:)

9. thanks skittle, i guess i was one of the "most people". i had heard of bending the blots will damage it. to what extent can it take?

10. bending the paper wont fuck it up at all.. Heat and light thoser the big things you gotta keep it away from

11. shit, my dealer is retarded. so am i for listening to him.

edit: thanks again skittles, ive desided, im going to find another guy. if hes been giving me wrong info, i dont want to chance my body with him.

12. SLC punk.

13. That movie is ...weird?